UST Mamiya All In Putter Shaft

Retrofit All In has been acquired, should be here in a week or so and then need to get it installed on my frontline Elevado

I wonder when the next iteration of the all in might be seen. :unsure:

IMG_2898.jpeg
I was able to finally get some rolls in with the all in putter shaft by UST Mamiya. Huge thanks to @DannyLe for the clean install and hooking me up with this.

So the greens here in Ohio aren’t mowed yet but they did roll them and they were pretty solid for early March! The course I was at was Black Gold in sugarcreek.

This putter is so smooth and stable compared to what I had in before (odyssey steel). I felt like the putter headed glided through on my stroke and wasn’t as choppy. Felt very easy to keep my swing path straighter and smoother. Also look good play good right? The shaft is very appealing looking down at the ball with the matte black finish. Can’t wait to roll this at Victoria National! Should be getting lots of putts in with the looks of those greens 😎

So, where is everyone getting the All-In shafts from? Ordering online? Local club fitter?

So, where is everyone getting the All-In shafts from? Ordering online? Local club fitter?
I ordered all of mine through Golf Works.

View attachment 9247299
I was able to finally get some rolls in with the all in putter shaft by UST Mamiya. Huge thanks to @DannyLe for the clean install and hooking me up with this.

So the greens here in Ohio aren’t mowed yet but they did roll them and they were pretty solid for early March! The course I was at was Black Gold in sugarcreek.

This putter is so smooth and stable compared to what I had in before (odyssey steel). I felt like the putter headed glided through on my stroke and wasn’t as choppy. Felt very easy to keep my swing path straighter and smoother. Also look good play good right? The shaft is very appealing looking down at the ball with the matte black finish. Can’t wait to roll this at Victoria National! Should be getting lots of putts in with the looks of those greens 😎

It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better for me than the SL90.

It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better for me than the SL90.
I didn’t know what to expect as I’ve never had a graphite shaft in a putter. Didn’t know what I was missing until now!

Mine is a Proto from the UST Mamiya Experience in 2020.

The Cleveland HB Soft Milled line (2022 or 2023?) had them as an option. At a reasonable price too.

Seems I'm the odd man out, but I felt the All In was too light when I had it in my Inovai 6.0 Crescent neck @ 33.25 inches.
I felt the opposite of stability, and missed a lot of putts with it.

Seems I'm the odd man out, but I felt the All In was too light when I had it in my Inovai 6.0 Crescent neck @ 33.25 inches.
I felt the opposite of stability, and missed a lot of putts with it.
It is interesting, but experiences always vary.

I’ve always had putters I install them in swing weight out almost identically to what they were before, which is a big thing for my fragile psyche haha

It is interesting, but experiences always vary.

I’ve always had putters I install them in swing weight out almost identically to what they were before, which is a big thing for my fragile psyche haha
I thought it felt a little like the old fluted putter shafts.
I honestly don't know the swing weight on the build, as it was a quick in and out " this isn't working" kind of thing.
Couple of sessions on the practice green and 3 or four rounds and I went back to the stock.
FWIW, I struggle with SL shafts as well, but the new one seems better to me.

I thought it felt a little like the old fluted putter shafts.
I honestly don't know the swing weight on the build, as it was a quick in and out " this isn't working" kind of thing.
Couple of sessions on the practice green and 3 or four rounds and I went back to the stock.
FWIW, I struggle with SL shafts as well, but the new one seems better to me.

These are toooooooootally different than the SL concept, those aren’t at all about stability, but balance and weight, the All In is more the vein of stability and connectivity.

But like I said, some things work for us, some don’t.

Always fun to try!

These are toooooooootally different than the SL concept, those aren’t at all about stability, but balance and weight, the All In is more the vein of stability and connectivity.

But like I said, some things work for us, some don’t.

Always fun to try!
Yeah, you can only guess what may work out based on past experiences.
I understood the dif with the SL concept early on.
I was just really surprised how light the All In was.

Yeah, you can only guess what may work out based on past experiences.
I understood the dif with the SL concept early on.
I was just really surprised how light the All In was.
That’s wild, I’ve not experienced that, all my builds are beefy feeling to people when they pick them up.

That’s wild, I’ve not experienced that, all my builds are beefy feeling to people when they pick them up.
365g head, 93g grip ( Tour SNSR Contour Pro ), All In shaft with the metal tip cut to play 33.25" weighed something like 93g if I remember right.
Tried a 55g grip, SS Pistol GT 2.0, but no luck. Sure wanted it to work.

365g head, 93g grip ( Tour SNSR Contour Pro ), All In shaft with the metal tip cut to play 33.25" weighed something like 93g if I remember right.
Tried a 69g grip, SS Pistol GT, but no luck. Sure wanted it to work.
Wild, I’ve got 7-8 with the retro’s in them and they all still swing weight out quite heavy.

Wild, I’ve got 7-8 with the retro’s in them and they all still swing weight out quite heavy.
Are you adding tip weights? What head weights and grip weight are you using?

Are you adding tip weights? What head weights and grip weight are you using?
No tip weights. 355-362 in weights. 88g Garsen taperless TPE

View attachment 9247299

Awesome!

I continue to be impressed with this shaft. Knowing that I can feel what the putter is doing, and exactly how it will react to a good stroke is a big deal for me.

Played on dead, fast, slick greens yesterday. Had better speed control (minus 2 that were user error) than the rest of the foursome, and my lines were great. I'll put this shaft in any other putters that I pick up.

I had the AllIn installed in my Scotty and I had my first round with it today. Outside of me being on the wrong side of some severely sloped putts, my distance control was really good and I just missed 2-3 birdie putts. I did have 3 3putts today, but again that was being on the wrong side of the slope and being hesitant with my swing. 35 putts today and that’s about 3-4 more than normal for me, but overall I love the weight and stability. The best part is I noticed the face staying square through impact and not twisting on me.

View attachment 9191630
I played yesterday for the first time since Dec 31, 2024 and this putter was the reason I kept my score respectable. I had some bad shots, but the putter was online all day and I know a big part of that is the AllIn shaft. It's so tough and subjective to describe, but the putter head just feels connected/stable through the stroke allowing me to start putts online with confidence. Longer or lag putting was good also and left me with some tap ins or makeable short putts. @Nate will be happy this one is in the bag

Back