Wager Thread - The 2011 Morgan Cup

I've got a tee time at 7:30 am but I'll be back ASAP. Can't miss all the action!!!

Alright future winners and TEAM HACKERS fans. This should be great to watch! We have some very big bets on the line and I'm really looking forward to seeing all my Whacker turds cry tomorrow :devil:

I will be in and out tomorrow as it's my son's birthday and we have tons of people coming into town for a party.

FIFY Bigbird :thumb:

Ok that's right you are the Boone's Farm Strawberry man :banghead:... Your other Hacker buddies must have been sipping too much Morgan David MD 20/20 when they made their bets :laughing:
Some of them might not be old enough to remember either Boone's Farm or MD 20/20. :)

Ok that's right you are the Boone's Farm Strawberry man :banghead:... Your other Hacker buddies must have been sipping too much Morgan David MD 20/20 when they made their bets :laughing:

Boone's who and the what now?

Some of them might not be old enough to remember either Boone's Farm or MD 20/20. :)

But I am. That's why I'm hitting the rack very soon. Pretty worn out after three days in the FL sun. These old bones are tired. But I'm also kind of wired up. I was the first to leave the delicious TMC dinner at THP headquarters.

Kevin

But I am. That's why I'm hitting the rack very soon. Pretty worn out after three days in the FL sun. These old bones are tired. But I'm also kind of wired up. I was the first to leave the delicious TMC dinner at THP headquarters.

Kevin

Smart man! Get up in the morning and drink you a 20 oz. ice cold whey protein shake and you will be ready to rock & roll :blob:!

Kevin

Rest up Esox and good luck tomorrow!!

Ok I have Team Hackers and two weeks worth of signature and avy control on the line for any of you scared paradouchians if your willing to step forward.

Ok guys/gals signing off until tomorrow. I have an early morning round of golf and then will hurry back to check on my winning team results. There are going to be some sad people (Whackers) in here tomorrow :beat-up::crying:....

KellyBo has been seen looking up CARGO SHORTS on ebay :blob::D

Can we please delete this thread? Admins, anyone??

Can we please delete this thread? Admins, anyone??

No problems. I found KellyBo a nice pair for next weekend :D

cargoshorts.jpg

All good!! I standby my bets and my predictions......actually I think the score after today will be 5.5 TP to 2.5 TH so there is still hope going into tomorrow. :D

All good!! I standby my bets and my predictions......actually I think the score after today will be 5.5 TP to 2.5 TH so there is still hope going into tomorrow. :D

Keep on smoking that whacky weed bro :alien:

How do we stand Grey? I can't watch, as my bandwidth limiter would go nuts.

and if it is 7.5TP to 0.5 TH then what?

Then it would make for one hell of a comeback story!!! Not impossible but highly improbable. I am a math guy so I know where I stand in this. :beat-up:

I see the results through about 12 holes posted, anyone know anything further?

We had a terrible storm here on the west coat of Florida this afternoon. Looked up and saw it, and immediately thought about the MC'ers in Orlando.

How do we stand Grey? I can't watch, as my bandwidth limiter would go nuts.

Waiting on GG to spill the beans :confused2:.. It looks like we got a pretty good lead right now!

Back