Wager Thread - The 2011 Morgan Cup

Keep on smoking that whacky weed bro :alien:

LMAO - it is actually my Percocet/Vicodin/Hydrocodone speaking. After hitting balls last night while driver shopping, I woke up today in a ton of pain and a tilted spine. Today has been meds, inversion table, TENS unit, stretching, and ice packs...not fun. Just hoping to get healed up enough today to play tomorrow morning knowing fully well that I will be screwed when I wake up Monday.

Family Dollar

Family Dollar

I got to run KellyBo up to Family Dollar here in Gray to help her pick out a nice pair of Cargo shorts and some long black socks. Be back in a few :D

LMAO - it is actually my Percocet/Vicodin/Hydrocodone speaking. After hitting balls last night while driver shopping, I woke up today in a ton of pain and a tilted spine. Today has been meds, inversion table, TENS unit, stretching, and ice packs...not fun. Just hoping to get healed up enough today to play tomorrow morning knowing fully well that I will be screwed when I wake up Monday.

And that my friends is spoken like a true lover of this silly game we call golf!!!!

So, how are all you TH supporters feeling about your bets?

So, how are all you TH supporters feeling about your bets?

Well TBH, I will be relieved if OG doesn't have to dress like a woman on Saturday. It's kind of embarrassing to me to have my husband cross dressing, hitting pink balls, and playing from the red tees. All this while all his buddies are whistling at him and pinching his behind.

Well TBH, I will be relieved if OG doesn't have to dress like a woman on Saturday. It's kind of embarrassing to me to have my husband cross dressing, hitting pink balls, and playing from the red tees. All this while all his buddies are whistling at him and pinching his behind.

Yea I was telling them about the bet today and they were grinning like a oppossum :D! Hell some of em said they would have the videos and cameras out :banghead:

You told me that happens all the time though so it would be nothing new to Ole Gray

haha OG and KB crack me up, i dont regret making my bet one bit because there is a comeback story in the making.

Scores just updated - TP will have at least 3.5 from afternoon matches. Other match is dormie.

Scores just updated - TP will have at least 3.5 from afternoon matches. Other match is dormie.

I will be sending you a picture of your blouse.....hehe

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

---

LMAO....

Size small golf shirts - 30 or 31 waist if that helps. At least show off my figure...don't want something so baggy I can't swing in it.

---

thats just mean lol. Just remember everybody its not over till Esox sings :D

LMAO....

Size small golf shirts - 30 or 31 waist if that helps. At least show off my figure...don't want something so baggy I can't swing in it.

Oh you will be the bell of the ball...lmao
Still have singles tomorrow, still anyone's game....but I got an outfit all picked out

---

Boy I'm 0-2 so far. Not looking good. Videos look like they are having fun though which is all that matters. Puttin4wins breaks the FL curse!!

Boy I'm 0-2 so far. Not looking good. Videos look like they are having fun though which is all that matters. Puttin4wins breaks the FL curse!!

Your looking just fine...If you get my drift.

Your looking just fine...If you get my drift.

I don't think you saw my actual bet brother. I have you closing him out in 14. I know you are going to win. I just got overconfident.

Back