Wager Thread - The 2011 Morgan Cup

I don't think you saw my actual bet brother. I have you closing him out in 14. I know you are going to win. I just got overconfident.

Yeah, that will be tough. Played like poo today up until the last 9. My head was not in it. The last 9 things started clicking.

I am guessing that is still Tadashi70 filming, Bang up job bro! Just sitting here sipping bourbon and thinking what to put in KB's sig...

I don't think you saw my actual bet brother. I have you closing him out in 14. I know you are going to win. I just got overconfident.

Now what was our bet?

I am guessing that is still Tadashi70 filming, Bang up job bro! Just sitting here sipping bourbon and thinking what to put in KB's sig...

Not today bro, had daddy duty today. Birthday parties and such. Thinking of taking the little ones out in the AM for some singles action and let mama sleep in.

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Oh crap, I forgot about you! It isn't over yet!!!

Oh crap, I forgot about you! It isn't over yet!!!

Definitely not over yet KB!! But I am hearing some somewhat large lady down the road warming her voice up

Not today bro, had daddy duty today. Birthday parties and such. Thinking of taking the little ones out in the AM for some singles action and let mama sleep in.

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Well great job on what you and all the others have done helping bringing this together. This is freaking sick!

SethO and SW killed it filming and GG behind the scenes made this all possible.

Definitely not over yet KB!! But I am hearing some somewhat large lady down the road warming her voice up

Could it be........no......not the Indian Princess calling OG's name?

dang chunky you talking about me again lol

SethO and SW killed it filming and GG behind the scenes made this all possible.

10-4 Bigs, this is amazing. Tell them thanks for doing this, now put those hackers to rest tomorrow.

:dohanim:Did I tell you that I think you are one of the nicest people on THP? I consider you a true friend and you are one of my favorites here.

Where da heck is that guy named Canadan? :bananadance::banana::clapp::cool::cowboy::deadhorse::cowboy::drinks::egyptian::guitar::laughing::joy::rockon::rofl::starwars::stickbeat::welcome::zdance::zsimpsons:.
Take my smilies away huh LOL?

Note to mods: can we get a maximum emoticon limit per post please? :alien:

Where da heck is that guy named Canadan? :bananadance::banana::clapp::cool::cowboy::deadhorse::cowboy::drinks::egyptian::guitar::laughing::joy::rockon::rofl::starwars::stickbeat::welcome::zdance::zsimpsons:.
Take my smilies away huh LOL?

haha love it, its like the 4th of July but with SMILIES

I'm gonna find the longest skirt possible lol

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Note to mods: can we get a maximum emoticon limit per post please? :alien:

Dont worry, after tomorrow, OG will have too many other thoughts on his mind...I assure you.

:dohanim:Did I tell you that I think you are one of the nicest people on THP? I consider you a true friend and you are one of my favorites here.

Lol Kelly, you may be lucky as I am working 6 or 7 days a week. 12 hour days for the next 2 weeks until school gets back in. So I get up at 2:45am and check out THP but don't have much time. I may have to call in my buddy OG to help out :D

Lol Kelly, you may be lucky as I am working 6 or 7 days a week. 12 hour days for the next 2 weeks until school gets back in. So I get up at 2:45am and check out THP but don't have much time. I may have to call in my buddy OG to help out :D

Good, I can handle OG!

Back