What’s on the wrist this week?
Gonna be largely my Garmin and my Tudor for quite a while I think. Really liking the lighter form factor and the straightforward look.

I also want another Tudor now. 🤣

Gonna be largely my Garmin and my Tudor for quite a while I think. Really liking the lighter form factor and the straightforward look.

I also want another Tudor now. 🤣
Me too!!

Saving for an Oyster Perpetual/Air King but there are some good deals on pre owned Omegas and Franck Mullers

I really kind of want a swatch blancpain 50 fathoms but no stores around me. 🤷‍♂️

@Deebo76 is the man!! Snagged this for me at the swatch store since I dont have 1 near me. PXL_20240216_185327812.jpg

That’s awesome!! Is a Fifty Fathoms next?
I wanted one but the store was not a preferred retailer for them. Also wanted like all of them because they had them 🤣. @Deebo76 was like hurry up man as I'm geeking out on video chat saying I want 4 of them. Limit 1 🤷‍♂️

I wanted one but the store was not a preferred retailer for them. Also wanted like all of them because they had them 🤣. @Deebo76 was like hurry up man as I'm geeking out on video chat saying I want 4 of them. Limit 1 🤷‍♂️
I’ll keep an eye out next time I’m in Toronto. I believe the Swatch store had them when I was there in November

@Deebo76 is the man!! Snagged this for me at the swatch store since I dont have 1 near me. View attachment 9242988
My latest purchase tamed my need for one of these a bit, but I still have folks look when they're at the store for me. My buddy got one and he said it's one of the most comfortable watches he owns.

My latest purchase tamed my need for one of these a bit, but I still have folks look when they're at the store for me. My buddy got one and he said it's one of the most comfortable watches he owns.
It is insanely comfortable and it's really light

image.jpg
Back from service and looking pretty choice 👌

Yeah that's beautiful.

It's weird the Rolex I want most is the milgaus
Love the second hand on a Milgaus. For me the dream Rolex is a Wimbledon dial DJ

Yeah that's beautiful.

The Milgauss is going to be a classic now that they're discontinued the line. I do wonder if they'll bring it back at some point (like the Air King) in a slightly different form.

Yeah that's beautiful.

Not weird at all man. There’s something special about that green crystal and that lightning bolt second hand. Plus PCL’s?!
robert downey jr lip bite GIF

For me it’s the infamous Hamilton “Cooper” Pilot Day Date. Made famous by the movie Interstellar.

IMG_2828.jpeg

For me it’s the infamous Hamilton “Cooper” Pilot Day Date. Made famous by the movie Interstellar.

View attachment 9243398
I have the Khaki Field Day Date which I believe was made famous in Jack Ryan. I absolutely love it!

I have the Khaki Field Day Date which I believe was made famous in Jack Ryan. I absolutely love it!
I have tried to find one, have yet to see it in the wild.

I found mine in Canada. They had the day date and regular version. The regular was 43mm and felt too big

View attachment 9243398
Have you ever looked into how many of Hamilton's watches are in movies? It is way more than you would expect.

Have you ever looked into how many of Hamilton's watches are in movies? It is way more than you would expect.
Actually I have never really thought about that.

Actually I have never really thought about that.

View attachment 9243398
I have this watch and it's a great daily wear option. It gets a good amount of wrist time.

I've seen one in the wild IIRC. Believe it was at a Jared believe it or not. I liked this watch but didn't like the fit of the strap, which is a common issue for me. Non-metal straps don't seem to fit my wrists very well. I'm good with aftermarket options, but the appeal of this one was the complete package.

Back