Check out the Tissot! The Tudor chronograph is very nice as well
I don’t dislike the PRX, but I prefer the Hamy. I have a strict rule, only one watch per brand, so that rules the Tudor out, even though it’s a handsome watch. I also tend to stay clear of aluminum bezels these days which also rules out the Tudor.

I don’t dislike the PRX, but I prefer the Hamy. I have a strict rule, only one watch per brand, so that rules the Tudor out, even though it’s a handsome watch. I also tend to stay clear of aluminum bezels these days which also rules out the Tudor.
Hamilton is nice! They have some really nice chronos. Longines too

Hamilton is nice! They have some really nice chronos. Longines too
Yep. Love the Big Eye Avigation from Longines, but I’m now one in one out in the collection, and don’t think I can fit it in. Longines are killing it at the moment thoigh.

Yep. Love the Big Eye Avigation from Longines, but I’m now one in one out in the collection, and don’t think I can fit it in. Longines are killing it at the moment thoigh.

Curious if you've seen the new Speedy white dial. I know you're not a fan of the black dial, but does the white one change that at all? I've had my eye on a Speedy for many years, but have never pulled the trigger. I seem to fall in and out of love with it over time. That white one, though...

Really like this one:

Love this one:

One is slightly out of my price range. 😂

What’s on the wrist this week?

For me it’s a reverse panda speedy JDM model, just sent to omega for health check. This comes from early 2k era. Love the patina forming on the indices.

View attachment 9249566
IMG_0759.jpeg
Generally switch between this and my DateJust. Trying to figure out what’s the next buy

Curious if you've seen the new Speedy white dial. I know you're not a fan of the black dial, but does the white one change that at all? I've had my eye on a Speedy for many years, but have never pulled the trigger. I seem to fall in and out of love with it over time. That white one, though...
The white one is fire, yeah love it. I also love being married too though LOL. What are they, just over $9k? Wife would chuck me on the streets if she found out I’d spent that on a watch 😂😂😂

What’s on the wrist this week.

Have my Hamilton Pan Europ in Blue. Found this at a great used price. Fun spring/summer watch to sport.

IMG_2886.jpeg

Same as pretty much always for me too... Still hoping an expansion of the collection is coming soon but we'll see!
1000002652.jpg

I've seen it and while nice, I prefer the classic Moonwatch... Both on design and price 😂

What’s on the wrist this week.

Have my Hamilton Pan Europ in Blue. Found this at a great used price. Fun spring/summer watch to sport.

View attachment 9251422
I really like those and seriously considered one. It often appears on James May’s wrist, so you know it’s a good one. Tudor day for me. Still in the honeymoon phase with this one

IMG_9513.jpeg

Felt like a good day to break out the Hamilton. Still need to set the date and time…it’s been a while

IMG_5573.jpeg

That's sharp. The fabric straps are too short for my wrist, but I love my day/date. Just a clean overall look.
You guys got me looking at Hamiltons. I don't know why, but I'm always drawn to the leather straps.

That's sharp. The fabric straps are too short for my wrist, but I love my day/date. Just a clean overall look.
I believe this is a Kevlar strap which is really comfortable. I think it works well with this particular watch though it can be difficult to clean if it gets dirty

I believe this is a Kevlar strap which is really comfortable. I think it works well with this particular watch though it can be difficult to clean if it gets dirty
Yeah I love the look. I really wanted a field chrono, but after trying it on in the store, I only had like one hole left in the strap, which made it a bit awkward looking for me. The metal bracelets though fit just fine.

I like my wrists the way they are
Episode 5 Ok GIF by Law & Order

Traveling on a work trip so had to bring the GMT along.
IMG_3068.jpeg

But my hotel was only a 10 minute walk from a mall with a Swatch store, which I don’t have at home so…

IMG_3067.jpeg

I don’t know if I’m happy or sad they didn’t have the new Snoopy MoonPhase version as I probably would’ve walked out with both.

Traveling on a work trip so had to bring the GMT along.
View attachment 9252329

But my hotel was only a 10 minute walk from a mall with a Swatch store, which I don’t have at home so…

View attachment 9252330

I don’t know if I’m happy or sad they didn’t have the new Snoopy MoonPhase version as I probably would’ve walked out with both.
Love that color combo!

Back