Weather in your area.

Wow just saw this, " — Six people died in severe weather Saturday, three in Nashville and three in Clarksville. Damage was widespread across Middle Tennessee." Prayers for the families impacted. .
It went right through our old neighborhood. I got confirmation from everyone back there that they are ok, but no idea on the damage just yet, they were all still in the basement. I haven’t heard from anyone today, but they have no power so it’s possible their phones are out of juice.

It went right through our old neighborhood. I got confirmation from everyone back there that they are ok, but no idea on the damage just yet, they were all still in the basement. I haven’t heard from anyone today, but they have no power so it’s possible their phones are out of juice.

Hope they are ok.

5.00am Massive thunderstorm
And rain for 20
Mins .

Can’t see a thing it’s too
Dark
Will
Check
When light

Yesterday, it was 70° here in Northern Indiana. This morning, there is snow on the ground. 40° drop in temperatures

I just had a hail storm and a half inch of rain fall in a half hour. I worked 12 hours last night and just went and dug a trench to divert water away from my house and driveway due to drains failing.

I just had a hail storm and a half inch of rain fall in a half hour. I worked 12 hours last night and just went and dug a trench to divert water away from my house and driveway due to drains failing.
That's crazy, what were your temps? Seems the whole Midwest got hit pretty good as well.

half an inch of rain would have been about 6 inches of snow if it was colder, but if you're getting hail there's no way that's going to be a good combo.

Not at home. The weather is drunk.

IMG_0912.jpeg

That's crazy, what were your temps? Seems the whole Midwest got hit pretty good as well.

half an inch of rain would have been about 6 inches of snow if it was colder, but if you're getting hail there's no way that's going to be a good combo.
It’s 60 degrees here which is about 35 higher than normal this time of year. All the mountain run off there will be floods

Yesterday, it was 70° here in Northern Indiana. This morning, there is snow on the ground. 40° drop in temperatures
We are a day or 2 behind in Syracuse, NY. Yesterday hit 70. Today in the 60's. Tonight into tomorrow morning we plummet temp wise w/ 40+ mph winds and up to a foot of snow for Thursday. Friday high of 53 and into the 60's for the weekend. F Thursday.

Reached high for the day 65F an hour ago and cooling down with wind gust to 45mph and I can hear thunder off the North. Radar shows the worst of the storm staying over Kentucky.

70 degrees yesterday. Currently 28 degrees with a wind chill that makes it seem like 11 degrees.

Wild times.

High 80s yesterday, 40s today lol

Grrrrrr.... here in CT it's been warmer than normal the last couple of days (about 50) but rather than seeing any sunshine, it's rainy and gray (grey?)
Spring/Summer and some decent golf weather can't get here soon enough for me!

Spent the morning in the basement with a potential twister down about 20 miles from the casa- power was out for about 3.5 hours and yay.

As others have mentioned here in the MW- slept with the window open and 65° overnight, to potential flurries this afternoon dropping to 27° by midnight.... 🥶🥶

It was 77 yesterday and I played golf at noon, then the storms rolled in last night with tornados & hail in the area (luckily not much damage, mainly downed trees). This morning it's 22 and we had snow flurries........ welcome to IL.

1709140311453.png

1709140320397.png

1709140401426.png

Record high for February in Michigan yesterday. Right now it’s near freezing.

Reached high for the day 65F an hour ago and cooling down with wind gust to 45mph and I can hear thunder off the North. Radar shows the worst of the storm staying over Kentucky.
78 yesterday and 50 some odd today with the winds howling all day! I slept through the storm at 0700 the boss said 🤣

66 and sunny right now. Wish I could take the day off and play some golf. It’s supposed to dump this weekend.

Wow!
1709177569733.png

Back