Weather in your area.

It was 75° today but the wind felt like a tropical storm.

Check out this weather for the last 2 days. Yesterday between 4pm and 6pm it dropped from 61 to 37 and it seemed like a hurricane was blowing through.

Today my kid has a snow day.

1709207451978.png

An inch of rain melting the snow, temperatures dropped 30 degrees, wind up to 50 MPH…and that was all in one day yesterday.

You wanna talk weather. Got up to 70 degrees here yesterday only to be 27 degrees this morning. Supposed to be frequent periods of rain for 6-8 days after Monday. So over this rain. We used to get snow here (south central VA). We have not seen it in quite awhile and have traded it for quite warm, nowhere near winter, days.

Freaking Lake Tahoe… allegedly blizzard like conditions in the Sierras next 36 hours. I’m traveling for work on Monday so I needed to get off the mountain tonight. Heading to my son’s house in Reno for the next couple days just to make sure I can make my flight.

Rain,rain and more rain. Courses closed again. Just had membership renewal. Its gone up by £60 yet course been closed quite a bit this year.
Getting depressing now.

Pitch black outside. And raining

The snow has been melting the last 4 days. I still have a little.
Tonight is looking good.
IMG_6533.jpeg

Cold,rain and windy...Been a struggle today :(

Yesterday was nice and pleasant, overnight the humidity shot up like crazy. I think we are going to miss all the storms thank goodness, but its going to be interesting in the midwest and midsouth.

Raining John Goodman GIF by David Firth

Back