Week 11 - THP Fantasy Football

Mccoy for gates is awful too, I just wish I could have gotten in on the fire sale :)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
I took a chance on Shady. He hasn't done much this year at all. Hoping that changes. Gates has been pretty solid.

I took a chance on Shady. He hasn't done much this year at all. Hoping that changes. Gates has been pretty solid.
I know just busting you balls :)
But I do not understand julius thomas for bradshaw

Most are caught up on the name because McCoy has been average at best. I traded for him because I needed another RB and no one else would give me value for a top 5 WR...

I know just busting you balls :)
But I do not understand julius thomas for bradshaw

I think better value may have been able to be found. However I guess if you look at the end of the day he went from McCoy to Bradshaw and Thomas to Gates. Actually I talked our trade and thought Gates and Thomas would be a strong combo at TE and Flex.
Most are caught up on the name because McCoy has been average at best. I traded for him because I needed another RB and no one else would give me value for a top 5 WR...
Well here's hoping the real Shady stands up

Patterson is available In league 3...on waivers

Patterson is available In league 3...on waivers
Switch to league 1 and I will give you brady for a waiver wire guy :)

Switch to league 1 and I will give you brady for a waiver wire guy :)

Wait I thought we had a deal in place for a DST?

Most experts actually have Bradshaw ranked well ahead of Thomas.

There must be some really bad players taking up roster spots.
Not if compare them by position. J Thomas is a straight up stud at TE bradshaw is middle of the pack RB, but its all good.

Wait I thought we had a deal in place for a DST?
Yes the jags D, you have to meet me in west palm beach to complete the trade :)

Not if compare them by position. J Thomas is a straight up stud at TE bradshaw is middle of the pack RB, but its all good.

To each their own. I guess I don't understand how to compare by position other than to look at the flex rankings. I didn't think an avg. of 14 points per is very middle of the pack but that is just me.

Best trade offer ever.
Yes it is because we will be at PGA national should we let pete come aling as the commissior :)

Yes it is because we will be at PGA national should we let pete come aling as the commissior :)

Nobody should ever grant him any sorts of power. But he can join.

Nobody should ever grant him any sorts of power. But he can join.
Just trying to help my roomie out

The 1 double digit week in last 8 must be scaring peeps away. He's projected for a bunch so someone will bite

Just trying to help my roomie out

Bring your headphones.

Back on topic, going to look for more deals tomorrow.

Bring your headphones.

Back on topic, going to look for more deals tomorrow.
I will take a serious look

The 1 double digit week in last 8 must be scaring peeps away. He's projected for a bunch so someone will bite

He is no Torrey Smith but there are worse options out there. :D

So predictable

And hes still only the 2nd best smith on the team so far.

Last edited:
So predictable

And hes still only the 2nd best smith on the team so far.

Not in the last 6 games played. One has averaged double figures. The other is Steve Smith and he has reached double figures only once.

League 4, looking to trade for a RB3/4, just need someone to fill in for this week. I have a couple of guys I can try to move. Just looking at other teams bench players right now. I've sent a couple out all ready, feel free to make an offer.

Back