Week 11 - THP Fantasy Football

Fwiw Ellington and lafell appear to have scored the same amount of points in the last 4 games

But if you are looking back to the beginning of the year then yeah ur right

my team was busy yesterday. Looking to make another move or 2 today. Although I don't expect anything big.

looking for a RB in league 2, have a couple WR's and TE's to offer.

my team was busy yesterday. Looking to make another move or 2 today. Although I don't expect anything big.

Yes you were. I have one more deal agreed upon, just waiting on the other team to hit the accept button. I think that will be it for the year however. It has been fun making roughly a deal a week which will leave my team with only 2 players I actually drafted.

Yes you were. I have one more deal agreed upon, just waiting on the other team to hit the accept button. I think that will be it for the year however. It has been fun making roughly a deal a week which will leave my team with only 2 players I actually drafted.

yesterday was my Jimmy Johnson day. Made 4 trades and traded multiple players later in the day that I acquired earlier. I'm glad they didn't unpack their bags.

Take a look at my team and see if there is anything you like.

No Dwayne...

Something I think people constantly underrate is how volatile a player's scoring is. Total points is fine, but if it's like a seesaw with them, they really are tough to start IMO.

Something I think people constantly underrate is how volatile a player's scoring is. Total points is fine, but if it's like a seesaw with them, they really are tough to start IMO.

everyone evaluates their players differently. That's always something interesting to see in FF.

everyone evaluates their players differently. That's always something interesting to see in FF.

I agree.... but that doesn't mean that everyone is correct.

Is it just me or is ESPN excruciatingly slow today?

agreed. Which means you could be wrong too right?:alien:

I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong. :act-up:

Sent you a couple of different things. Let me know what you think.

Would you do that trade you sent me Jd?

I thought the trade I sent you was quite fair. But what you came back with was just ugly.

The system is taking its sweet time processing the Luck/Lynch trade in L3

Alex your killing me :p

Week 11 - THP Fantasy Football

Perplexed at some of these trades taking place. Interesting how someone picks up a guy off waivers and immediately trades him.

Oh well it is what it is.

Why do I have the most points for in my division by a good margin yet am 5-5 sitting in 3rd place? Ugh

Alright I am done trading league 2. Too much over valuing going on. And while I try for fair trades, some may not agree, the junk I get in return is infuriating. I know u made some dumb trades early but that doesn't mean I will continue to. I'll just roll with what I have.

Back