Week 11 - THP Fantasy Football

It's not necessarily the players, it's from a position standpoint. Like DanGreg or GregDan, whatever his name is, said :alien:, It's like guys don't even do any research into what you need. Of course a 3 for 1 trade looks good in its isolated state, but when team needs are applied, some just don't even make any sense. Then guys throw these trades out there with no messages with their reasoning, you send a counter back with a message asking for their reasoning, and they counter by putting the same players back in and leave a nice blank comments section. THAT is more frustrating than anything and always leads to misinterpretations of the person's "probably" good intentions of stimulating trade talk.

Yeah I just don't get it sometimes. I understand from their side it makes total sense but why would I take away my best player for 2 bench players, a kicker and a good receiver?

I have 3 decent receivers and only 1 RB1, why would I trade him away for a slight upgrade at WR and take a massive hit at RB? I just don't get it sometimes.

We are in the same exact boat only I have better WR's than you..(my opinion). Why would I swap charles for forte and give up cobb for a hurt sammy watkins?

Really makes no sense for either of us.

A trade accepted league 2:

Trade Accepted

League Name: THP League #2

To: I may have Sharted (SHEB) - Cj Shebester

SHEB trades Eli Manning, NYG QB to VED
SHEB trades LeSean McCoy, Phi RB to VED
SHEB trades Terrance Williams, Dal WR to VED
VED trades Russell Wilson, Sea QB to SHEB
VED trades Justin Forsett, Bal RB to SHEB
VED trades Marques Colston, NO WR to SHEB
This trade offer will process Nov 13, 9:34 PM ET pending review by your League Manager. To file a protest against this trade, click here

Im just jealous you guys are getting offers :(

I do have 1 out there Im pondering

We are in the same exact boat only I have better WR's than you..(my opinion). Why would I swap charles for forte and give up cobb for a hurt sammy watkins?

Really makes no sense for either of us.
And I understand your side if it but that doesn't take away the fact that Watkins is the no. 1 out in Buffalo.

I'm not saying you should have taken my deal but the deal I offered you had more upside for both of us instead of the one you offered. Where you would get all the upside.

If maybe you put reed or Johnson in there I could have done it but your deal would have crippled me.

Plus, Bush is hurt as well and lost the starting job to Bell.

Got CJ Anderson on the wire because, well, why not? Hahaha

The site has a feature which allows you to denote someone as Untouchable. Perhaps that would be a good way to stop getting offensive offers.

Personally, I welcome all offers, good and bad. I like the dialogue and they make me think in different ways about what I may want to achieve. It takes about 5 seconds to click the "decline" button and say something like "Thanks for the offer, not interesting in trading a star for depth." No biggie to me...

Got CJ Anderson on the wire because, well, why not? Hahaha

Flip him, hes been traded once from what I recall seeing

And I understand your side if it but that doesn't take away the fact that Watkins is the no. 1 out in Buffalo.

I'm not saying you should have taken my deal but the deal I offered you had more upside for both of us instead of the one you offered. Where you would get all the upside.

If maybe you put reed or Johnson in there I could have done it but your deal would have crippled me.

Of course I want all the upside! LOL, Sorry wasn't looking a the whole picture, didn't mean to pee in your cheerios.

Im just jealous you guys are getting offers :(

I do have 1 out there Im pondering

Make it happen! League 3 has been quiet for a day or so. Unacceptable!

Of course I want all the upside! LOL, Sorry wasn't looking a the whole picture, didn't mean to pee in your cheerios.
Haha. Don't worry about it. Didn't mean to take it out on you just tired of it really. I know it wasn't done intentionally.

I think that's been the biggest thing this year is that no one looks at the needs of the other team. Of course what I think you're team needs is not always what you think your team needs are.

I think people should post these outrageous trade offers they are getting
I offered DDec Matt Bryant for Jeremy Maclin :) Well he needed a kicker!!

and I almost hit accept.
LOL...and in fairness...I also included Teddy Bridgewater...doesn't he play the Bears coming up....That should be good for 40 points :)

LOL...and in fairness...I also included Teddy Bridgewater...doesn't he play the Bears coming up....That should be good for 40 points :)
Hey now, watch yourself there buddy. Don't go talking about my Bears like that. Haha

Just sent some feelers out. League 3 has a few teams obviously not being watched as they multiple empty slots starting and another has single digit guys starting and multiple double digit guys on the bench.

Did I need to make a move? Maybe not. But I really feel this helps me in the home stretch. Just have to rely on Big Ben now

League 4 Bradshaw and/or Dwayne Allen available.

I am pages behind in this thread, but in case it hasn't been mentioned, it's not looking good for Gio's return this week.

Not sorry to hear that. Is it too much to hope Dalton has a repeat performance of last week :)

Back