WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

I picked Watney but for some reason I think #1 gets it done today. Just a gut feeling.

I think this match comes down to who performs best on the Par 3's. Should be a beauty though.

I would say Westwood has been OK at best lately. Watney looks dialed in to me. Here's hoping for my brackets sake.

The Manaserro/Schwartzel match is the one I think is going to be interesting

Good points. But, how long does Tiger get this special treatment (from the networks) for? The cameras weren't showing every Nicklaus or Palmer shot of their final years in the majors.

They did up until they were in their early 40s....Dont kid yourself there.

It sure should get a lot of coverage. Too bad I'm not home with a sick kid today like I was yesterday, this working from the office business sucks!

Something tells me if your man friend was not embarrassed off the course in the 1st round, your daughter might still be sick.

you might be the only one! hehe

I picked the hairy one to win, so I am pretty interested too.

To all of you who will miss Tiger, today the broadcast will only show Tigers round from yesterday.

And it begins, Fisher up by 1

I don't know about you all , but I blew that first round picks, two of my final four are gone, but at least the two left are in my champ match!!!

McDowell takes the 2nd hole so back to AS

now he is 1 up! GO Gmac

What's up with the fantasy golf standings? Showing toxslice winning with Ian P beating P Casey for the championship. That repeat is gonna be tough for Poulter. Lol.

What's up with the fantasy golf standings? Showing toxslice winning with Ian P beating P Casey for the championship. That repeat is gonna be tough for Poulter. Lol.

Hahaha... this is the only way I have ever been in the top 15. My bubble was busted once I realized what was going on!

Make that 2 up for Gmac.

I was so excited to watch this at 12:00 and then absolute buzzkill when I looked at the guide on my TV.

I'm watching on my iPhone through the PGATour.com app. :)

Ben Crane 2 up on McIlroy. Who'd have thunk?

Is Luke rocking pink pants?

Pink shirt, I can dig it. Pink pants, not so much.

Serious BREAKING FREAKING NEWS!

Spoiler
Tiger Woods is not competing today....

But seriously, SERIOUS BREAKING NEWS For Real

Spoiler
Lee Westwood is not wearing white pants....Tooth clash?

Back