WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

I'm gonna get killed saying this,but I think Lee Westwood will come back and win.

Rory may have even beat Tiger today .... lol

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I'm gonna get killed saying this,but I think Lee Westwood will come back and win.

Why would you get killed for that? He very well still could. I hope for his sake he can.

Rory may have even beat Tiger today .... lol

THat was funny.

I thought about that! Fowler now 2-up on Mickelson.

Good match!! Unfortunately I can't actually watch it until tonight, but I'm getting tweets and updates while I'm at work :)

Freaking 8 and 7? Ben Crane's workouts must really be working for him.

I would love to have Phil's short game

Kaymer just made a sweet birdie on the 6th... 1-up.

Rickie pours in an eagle putt on the 11th hole, he's now 5-up on Phil! Perhaps Phil can still get home in time to see his daughter in her dance class with her pink shoes!

Rickie Fowler has 5 birdies and an eagle. No player out there would be able to keep pace with that. This is less about Phil than it is possibly a coming out party for Rickie and the homeless shelter he is wearing on his head.

Rickie pours in an eagle putt on the 11th hole, he's now 5-up on Phil! Perhaps Phil can still get home in time to see his daughter in her dance class with her pink shoes!

Good thing he has his own G5.

Agreed....However Westwoods comments about coverage yesterday was NOT done with a smile. It was Lee being Lee.
The IP,LW,RM trio is looking like the three stooges. Just send Kaymer and Jimenez next time.

Rickie Fowler is 7 under thru 11 holes. Simply incredible.

Rickie Fowler has 5 birdies and an eagle. No player out there would be able to keep pace with that. This is less about Phil than it is possibly a coming out party for Rickie and the homeless shelter he is wearing on his head.

Absolutely, Fowler is feeling "it" today.

Westwood just made birdie only 1 down now.

"Its pin high what do ya want? It's pin high!"

I thought Rickie would have a good week. I think he still might have that confidence the ryder cup singles match going for him. Would love to to see him get a W this week (I did pick him in fantasy golf too).

With the pink maybe more ways than one......

AlanShipnuck Alan Shipnuck
Fowler eagles the 600 yard 11th to go 5-up. Phil is actually laughing now.

Pretty rough day for Paul Casey. He shouldn't ignore me on twitter.

My team is getting wrecked.

Well, I have GMac left on my fantasy team. Great picks this week One-T

Back