WGC - Bridgestone Invitational [spoilers]

I thought they said 3 feet. Did I miss it and they said 5? I thought I saw him miss a 5 footer or two a few weeks ago.

Didnt he miss a 5 footer at that tournament he won? Last day?

I think you are right.

ya i wasnt sure if it was 5 or 3 feet that they said. Thats why i asked, but even if he missed a 5 footer its still not inside of 5 feet haha

I think Luke Donald is #1 on tour in putts under 5 feet.

I think they measure it at 4-8 feet and Donald is number 1. For 5 footers I thought it was Poulter.

I think they measure it at 4-8 feet and Donald is number 1. For 5 footers I thought it was Poulter.

So from 4-8 feet the dude pretty much never misses? Phil already -2 for the day.

haha, tiger sucked it up today and still looks ridiculous with facial hair!!! go lefty!!!!

btw, how did westwood do?

he shot 6 over today and is now +7 overall....not looking good at all.

fantastic!! i've just decided that i am no longer making picks for these contests. i suck at it and it makes me angry not being in the hunt.

fantastic!! i've just decided that i am no longer making picks for these contests. i suck at it and it makes me angry not being in the hunt.

Or you could stop taking Westwood and win one of these....hehe

Or you could stop taking Westwood and win one of these....hehe

i didn't take him in the british and he finished 2nd.....i am no longer on the westwood bandwagon....it's official!!!

Phil is looking good right now!

I just love that Tiger shot a 72 today. +6 for the tourneuy in 74th place. I know this is the wrong thread, but how many people (percentage) took Woods?

I just love that Tiger shot a 72 today. +6 for the tourneuy in 74th place. I know this is the wrong thread, but how many people (percentage) took Woods?

JB has the exact number but A LOT of people took Tiger. I have said it before and I will say it again I really look forward to watching him play well again but I am afraid this may not happen this season.

I did not take TW.
I did not take LW.

Life is good. Coochie. Coochie.

In the future, I will never pick Lefty when he likes where his game is.
In the future, I will always pick Lefty when he's not sure where his game is.

I did not take TW.
I did not take LW.

Life is good. Coochie. Coochie.

In the future, I will never pick Lefty when he likes where his game is.
In the future, I will always pick Lefty when he's not sure where his game is.

this is so true static!! he's all over the shop right now though.

JB has the exact number but A LOT of people took Tiger. I have said it before and I will say it again I really look forward to watching him play well again but I am afraid this may not happen this season.

I think youre right and hopefully for the games sake its just this season. I enjoy watching Tiger pull off those amazing shots and sink putts like nobodys business. And on a similiar note, how does a guy shoot 59 last week and this week he can barely stay around par?

Tiger Woods' 72 on Friday was his fifth round in a row over 72 or higher. He's only broken 70 once in his last 11 rounds.

Tiger Woods' 72 on Friday was his fifth round in a row over 72 or higher. He's only broken 70 once in his last 11 rounds.

Heard today that prior to this year, Tiger's worst round at Firestone was 72

74-72 this week. OUCH!

I know he won't contend and sure as hell won't win but I do see Tiger creeping up the leader board the rest of the weekend, no way he can keep playing this awful!

Back