WGC - Bridgestone Invitational [spoilers]

I don't know what kind of lie Tiger had for his 2nd shot, but shot tracker said it went 20 yards. Third shot to 4' and he made the par putt...grinding already

Westwood is trying to become the worlds number 1, by playing like the current number 1...bogey bogey start for lee

Westwood is trying to become the worlds number 1, by playing like the current number 1...bogey bogey start for lee

I think ole Lee got confused. He assumed that playing with Tiger meant it was Sunday the last two days.

Those two have really played alot together this year. Is it the last name? Are the pairings alphebetical?

TW right back where he left off yesterday at over par. Westwood right there with him. Nonfactors it appears. How about Adam Scott and Retief Goosen surging to the lead to tie Bubba at -6.

And just as I typed that, Retief goes to -7 to take sole possession of the lead.

TW right back where he left off yesterday at over par. Westwood right there with him. Nonfactors it appears. How about Adam Scott and Retief Goosen surging to the lead to tie Bubba at -6.

How about a nice show from Lucas Glover who was E coming into today's round and is no -5. We have quite a few guys at -5 for today, not bad.

Villegas, Westwood, Woods and Stenson all at the top of the leaderboard. Oh wait, I am looking at it upside down.

Villegas, Westwood, Woods and Stenson all at the top of the leaderboard. Oh wait, I am looking at it upside down.

hahaha. I now officially hate both TW and Westy. Jiminez is out there doing me proud and those guys have ruined my chances at winning.

Lmao!! So can you tell if villages is using a Penta yet??? Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about a nice show from Lucas Glover who was E coming into today's round and is no -5. We have quite a few guys at -5 for today, not bad.

yeah Dustin Johnson with a 65...I needed that.

There are 82 players in the Bridestone Invitational field. Tiger is 81st in driving accuracy, and the 82nd player withdrew.

I'm so bitter about my picks now haha... Usually I get creative, but I went for the 'sure' thing picks with guys who have won a bunch...

Oh well, right on Goose! Great round.

There are 82 players in the Bridestone Invitational field. Tiger is 81st in driving accuracy, and the 82nd player withdrew.

Did he shave off the goatee yet? Thats just crazy inaccurate driving! Even for Tiger.

I'm pretty sure Robert Allenby should rank higher than Tiger...he atleast hit water when he fell out of his boat...Tiger wouldn't even be able to to do that this week

Sure glad I gave about half a second of thought to picking Tiger before going with... Weekley haha

did they just say bubba watson was 519 of 519 on putts inside 5feet this year? thats crazy!

did they just say bubba watson was 519 of 519 on putts inside 5feet this year? thats crazy!

I thought they said 3 feet. Did I miss it and they said 5? I thought I saw him miss a 5 footer or two a few weeks ago.

Back