WGC Bridgestone Invitational [Spoilers]

I have never heard anyone refer to the SEC as the SEC Conference, must be a Florida thing. Just as I have only heard of that other conference here in the south referred to as the ACC.

Grew up in Alabama then moved to Georgia before coming down to Florida. Its usually said when someone is talking about multiple conferences though.

---
- ...just tap it in...

Gotcha buddy, with you being a War Eagle and me being a Dawg, most of our conversations are SEC focused I would guess. :thumb:

Gotcha buddy, with you being a War Eagle and me being a Dawg, most of our conversations are SEC focused I would guess. :thumb:

Are there other conference? I wasnt aware of any??

TapaTalk...THP on the fly!

Are there other conference? I wasnt aware of any??

TapaTalk...THP on the fly!

I thought the SEC championship was the national championship? What are these bowl things they speak of?

I like alot of people at the top but i will be pulling for Ryo. So that means he's screwed.

I like alot of people at the top but i will be pulling for Ryo. So that means he's screwed.

Crosses fingers that your rooting for Team Moleadise....hehe

I have no idea who to root for. 2 of my favs, Ryo and Day are right there. Watch out for Donald. Putter is coming around. Should be a great day tomorrow. Best leaderboard I have seen in awhile. Gotta love this tournament. Need quite a resume to qualify. Haven't seen the coverage yet, but it sounds like CBS is blowing it.

Pour Poults. +10 today....ouch. Glad Ryo got hot, can't wait to see him in the final group tomorrow!

I hate how fowlers gear is exclusive, id rock that hat with the matching shorts they have out

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

I wasn't a fan of the Fowler outfit today. The kid can pull off some crazy colors, but I gotta admit he can't pull off yellow.

I have last years pink puma shirt, and of course the hat was never released

Pulling for Luke D tomorrow, been a fan long of his way before he was ever number 1 and great to see him where he is.

I loved it!

so did i, i thought it looked good

Right there with you two... The only problem for me was the yellow hat was just enough of different tint to not match. I'm sure its extremely difficult given the fabrics and what not to truly match but still I am way down with his gear today.

Right there with you two... The only problem for me was the yellow hat was just enough of different tint to not match. I'm sure its extremely difficult given the fabrics and what not to truly match but still I am way down with his gear today.

They have the shorts that are same color as hat, and a dark blue polo that has the yellow accents, I want the outfit but won't buy it cause the hat isn't retail

I would love to see AS get the win with SW on the bag in Eldrick's first tournament back, karma's a b*tch!

The outfit on Friday (lightning yellow hat and shirt with blue pants), now I would've worn that quicker then Kim Kardashian wears a bear.

The top 5 guys (top 4 spots) headed into Sundays round are considered to be some of the most well liked guys out on tour and in the media room. Lots of good people and good stories to root for.

The top 5 guys (top 4 spots) headed into Sundays round are considered to be some of the most well liked guys out on tour and in the media room. Lots of good people and good stories to root for.

Normal coverage today? No tape delay junk?

Ryo Ryo Ryo! A WGC win would vault this kid moreso at this point than any other win on any tour outside the majors or Tour Championship. Its almost scary to think what this kid would become if he got the PGATour winning confidence that he will get in the future... at 19. Dang.

Live coverage starts over here at 5pm. I missed yesterdays due to the tee times being brought forward as I was at football. Looking forward to the final round though

I honestly don't know who I would pick as the winner. What I do know: it won't be Tiger.

Back