WGC Bridgestone Invitational [Spoilers]

I'd like to see Fowler get his first win, although on seasons form Donald is a good bet at 3 back

I would love to see Ryo pull this thing off, he's a hard working kid with a great personality.

Fowler or day, I'd be happy if either of them win, more fowler but we know how Sundays are

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Normal coverage today? No tape delay junk?

Yep - normal coverage today. Should be an outstanding afternoon of golf!! I think this one is shaping up to be a shootout over the last few holes. Personally, I would love to see Ryo pull out the victory. Best story out there right now IMO.

I'm going to have a hard time rooting for someone other than Ryo. THe fact that he's donating all of his winnings to the relief fund in Japan is amazing. He's definitely getting my support today.

You know what I'm seeing out of today's round? Some incredible talent to oppose the U.S. in the President's Cup. That's what.

It could be a very interesting day of winners with Ryo and the trajedy in Japan and Suzann P and the recent happenings in Norway.

I'm going to have a hard time rooting for someone other than Ryo. THe fact that he's donating all of his winnings to the relief fund in Japan is amazing. He's definitely getting my support today.

You know what I'm seeing out of today's round? Some incredible talent to oppose the U.S. in the President's Cup. That's what.

I'm with you there. It's just a great story and an amazing gift on his part.

honestly ill be glad to see any of the young guns win, i think having alot of good young talent is helping the pga, with tiger, mickelson fading and not making much noise, we need some young guns to keep people interested, i for one get tired of seeing the same people win

It could be a very interesting day of winners with Ryo and the trajedy in Japan and Suzann P and the recent happenings in Norway.

I agree, that would be good for the game and for the respective countries.

Skim alert... Tiger is using the Nike Method today...

Tap tap taparoo

Is it too much to ask for Mickelson and Westwood to find white pants that aren' see-through?

Skim alert... Tiger is using the Nike Method today...

Tap tap taparoo

skim alert here too... When did Day get away from the ghost spider?

skim alert here too... When did Day get away from the ghost spider?

Talked about it a bit back in the 20 numbered something pages.

The one he is uses now is a putter he used for a long time before switching to the ghost spider. I believe this is the first week he switched back.

I'm neutral on Ishikawa. His wardrobe today may turn me against him.

Id like to see Adam Scott in an outfit that consisted of black pants and a red shirt.

Id like to see Adam Scott in an outfit that consisted of black pants and a red shirt.

Should he add a goatee to that? Maybe a halfassed beard?

Scott got Tiger's sloppy seconds on:

1. Butch Harmon
2. TW's old swing (copied it exactly)
3. Steve Williams

This may be the funniest thing I have read in this thread?
I guess DJ and Phil are just taking up Tiger Woods' sloppy seconds with Butch huh?

I guess we could then say that Tiger Woods was really just taking on Greg Norman's sloppy seconds huh?

If DJ or Phil had 1) copied Tiger's swing exactly and 2) hired Tiger's former caddie, I might agree with you.
If Tiger had copied Norman's swing exactly, I might agree with you.

If DJ or Phil had 1) copied Tiger's swing exactly and 2) hired Tiger's former caddie, I might agree with you.
If Tiger had copied Norman's swing exactly, I might agree with you.

You do realize that Steve Williams was not TW's first job right? And who he caddied for right?
Couldnt be Adam Scott wanting to follow his idol Greg Norman with those things right? Have to admit, kind of shocked right now. A guy openly idolized a former pro golfer and chooses to use his coach and caddie, and yet you believe it was because he is just going after Tiger Woods' "sloppy seconds". Wow!

I guess Woods' really wanted Norman's sloppy seconds huh?

You do realize that Steve Williams was not TW's first job right? And who he caddied for right?
Couldnt be Adam Scott wanting to follow his idol Greg Norman with those things right? Have to admit, kind of shocked right now. A guy openly idolized a former pro golfer and chooses to use his coach and caddie, and yet you believe it was because he is just going after Tiger Woods' "sloppy seconds". Wow!

You are totally missing the point. Let me help you out. ADAM SCOTT HIRED TIGER'S FORMER SWING COACH. HE THEN PAID THE FORMER SWING COACH TO CHANGE HIS SWING TO LOOK EXACTLY LIKE TIGER'S OLD SWING.

Of course changing caddies and swing coaches happens all the time. But do you know of any other player in the history of the game who has changed his swing to look EXACTLY like one of his contemparies?

Some guys try to borrow elements from Hogan. Some guys try to pattern their tempo after Snead. Nicklaus changed the way a generation approached hitting the ball. But again, do you know of another single tour player who scrapped his swing and then cloned another player's swing? I await your list. I'm sure it's a lengthy one.

Back