WGC Bridgestone Invitational [Spoilers]

Adam Scott overlaps, Tiger interlocks. Copycat!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Took the words out of my mouth!

What a shot by Ryo....that swing...sheesh.

What a bunker shot.

I am in the minority, someone tell FJ to freaking tuck his shirt in.

Count me in with you. I mean is he a teenage cheerleader showing off his midriff?

Driving accuracy for the week each day from a percentage standpoint.

DRIVING ACCURACY 36 57 29 33

Maybe well meant it was better than the day before. I know on Friday he did not have a consistent miss. 3 left and 2 right, etc.....he can handle a consistent miss but misses on both sides means you are still struggling with the swing.

Could be. His swing just looks way, way off.

TapaTalk...THP on the fly!

Ryoooooooooooooooooooo!

I must have missed it, but what is the long sleeve that Ryo is wearing on one arm?

Ryo may put on a putting clinic today.

I'm right there with you. I find it so disrespectful to the game. And he looks like an effing tool.
He does look bad. How hard would it be to go to a tailor and get fit for some clothes? Gee if I was gonna be on tv every weekend that'd be first on the todo list.

Stiff shot by Rickie, I really wish he'd make a big run here.

I must have missed it, but what is the long sleeve that Ryo is wearing on one arm?

fashion, he said post round yesterday.

He does look bad. How hard would it be to go to a tailor and get fit for some clothes? Gee if I was gonna be on tv every weekend that'd be first on the todo list.

He must prefer them that way. I can't remember him ever wearing a full-sized shirt.

fashion, he said post round yesterday.

It's made by Trion-Z. Marketed to promote blood circulation (similar to what Iverson, etc wears in the NBA) but he did say that it was basically for looks.

He looked just as bad (if not worse) during the Open championship and the tourney he won (I think) the week before that.

He must prefer them that way. I can't remember him ever wearing a full-sized shirt.

They're cut that way. They're not made to be tucked in.

Nice finish by Tiger.

He looks Rusty and tired. It looks like he tried and I can't say he's done that for every tournament he's entered in the last two years.

He looks like he's favoring his right hip too.

Who knows what the next few months/years are going to bring. He's not the same person or player he was, captain obvious I know. I'm still hoping he gets his life and game straightened out. Time will tell, but it's still a tranitional period and who knows what direction it's going to go in.

Glad to see him back out there.

But based on his contract, he chooses them and the company does offer shirts that can be tucked in.

Rickie, nice shot.

Nice chip by Scott, sloppy seconds is gonna be hard to beat.

I'm rooting for Ryo to get this done. Such a good young solid player.

Thanks. Are they popular in Europe? I haven't seen them over here.

He looked just as bad (if not worse) during the Open championship and the tourney he won (I think) the week before that.
Agreed, but the blue adds something to it.

Freddie Yack is now muffintop

Tiger's Caddy will be back next week. That is such boring news. haha

Come on fowler, make a putt

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Thanks. Are they popular in Europe? I haven't seen them over here.

It's quite common, yes. Most "fashionable" brands cut them that way. I know when I got clothes from Cutter & Buck I could choose between their standard designs that needed to be tucked in or their European Size which wasn't nearly as long/wide. They were shorter and tighter, both in sleeve and waist.

It's quite common, yes. Most "fashionable" brands cut them that way. I know when I got clothes from Cutter & Buck I could choose between their standard designs that needed to be tucked in or their European Size which wasn't nearly as long/wide. They were shorter and tighter, both in sleeve and waist.

I think you mean in Europe you guys have the "normal" cut.
Over here we got the "Large American Fueled by Mcdonalds" cut. (that's me BTW)

Look at that bastard Phil Mickelson, signing autographs and fraternizing with the crowd. What a faker!

Back