WGC Bridgestone Invitational [Spoilers]

Does Jacobsen wear Callaway attire?

Nice to see Adam Scott pull out the broom putter. Tiger's been gaming one for years.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Peak Performance.

Nice to see Adam Scott pull out the broom putter. Tiger's been gaming one for years.

HAHAH!

I gotta see his outfit first. Depends if he is playing college ball or has finally joined the PGA.

Still with the OSU orange.

Guess it's back to the drawing board. Have not seen him today but averaging 1.85 per GIR. About the same as the previous 3 days.

Also 75th out of 76 golfers in hitting fairways. Yet yesterday he said he was driving the ball well?

One player in the field over par that we still see every shot of. That is reason to rant when we are not seeing the shots of the leaders.

I love the joke, but AS did try gaming an Anser for like 8 years until he realized he couldnt hit the broad side of a barn.

Reminds me of, well..... me :(

Williams looked solid on the first, nice 2-putt.

Peak Performance.

Thanks Pete. I like it. I'm becomming a huge fan of his to be honest. I love his swagger and I love that he games the Diablo Forged irons.

Also 75th out of 76 golfers in hitting fairways. Yet yesterday he said he was driving the ball well?

Driving accuracy for the week each day from a percentage standpoint.

DRIVING ACCURACY 36 57 29 33

Maybe well meant it was better than the day before. I know on Friday he did not have a consistent miss. 3 left and 2 right, etc.....he can handle a consistent miss but misses on both sides means you are still struggling with the swing.

I've had my fill of Woods coverage. Show the leaders CBS

What a shot by Ryo and Rickie.

There is a convict out there playing golf. hehe

convict-prisoner-orange-boiler-suit-adult-mens-4402-p.jpg

TC, you always make my day brighter buddy lol

Damn nice shot young Mr. Ishikawa!

And Rickie too!

Tiger sucks! He needs to go get sloppy thirds of his old self through which Scott got seconds!......wait...

Ryo's stability and balance is incredibly impressive. He puts so much speed on that thing, doesn't flinch a bit and he makes me look fat (6ft, 145lbs).

TC, you always make my day brighter buddy lol

Haha, alright! I can't help myself sometimes.

Ryo seems to be rolling the white ice #9.

Haha, alright! I can't help myself sometimes.

Ryo seems to be rolling the white ice #9.

Yep, I think I read he's been gaming it for two years now. Dude can putt. 24 putt average is jaw dropping to me.

I am in the minority, someone tell FJ to freaking tuck his shirt in.

TIGER IS BACK!!!! Hello world!!!

Wait...

Holy crap, TW just hit that last drive Jake straight. I mean that was a weekend hacker slice, you just dont see that very often from any of these guys. Whoa!

Man RYO Has got a fantastic looking swing.

He's a pro. Your not in the minority on this. It should always be tucked in.

And man this place sounds like a broken record...Now Ryo has a solid swing...He is very balanced and powerful but still...
Sounds like Rory back in June. :beat-up:

He looked a lot sharper a few years ago in his JL gear...plus he had a few pounds less around the waist.

Adam Scott overlaps, Tiger interlocks. Copycat!

Back