WGC Bridgestone Invitational [Spoilers]

Beverage of your choice? Time to find a really , really expensive Scotch!

Think Ryo can still put some heat on? I mean Birdie-Birdie to AS's 1 bogey and its a duel.

Ryo is still in this. 2 birdies and a bogey by Scott. Who knows?

Ryo is still in this. 2 birdies and a bogey by Scott. Who knows?

You never know but with the way Scott is striking the ball right now i would not bet on it.

Scott and Stevie look like they are having alot of fun out there. Im glad Stevie got canned by Tiger.

Wonder what Tiger has to say about this finish...

:D

Scott has it on cruse now.

Ryo is not helping himself out these past couple of holes.

Come on Scott triple the last.

Sloppy Seconds has been truly fun to watch today, majorly impressed by Scott.

I hope SW gets a bonus for lugging around all that extra steel from AS using a long putter.

Well, one good thing did come out of today for Rickie. I think he finally got rid of the dreaded Sundayitis.

What a shot by SS on 18. Dayum.

Well it aughta be a nice victory stoll for AS.

What a shot by Scott on 18, would have been awesome to see him hole out.

Well, one good thing did come out of today for Rickie. I think he finally got rid of the dreaded Sundayitis.

Very true. A round without a bogey on sunday is fantastic for RF. Only two other players did it that is saying something.

Congrats to Adam Scott - that is how you close it out on Sunday.

---
- Tappin' in support of Team Hackers!

Perhaps a tad. Still has to win though. One thing to play decent on Sunday and another to be in true contention (leading) and pull out the victory.

---
- Tappin' in support of Team Hackers!

I think that Adam Scott finally getting putts to drop is much more important than his caddy change. IIRC, he had Tony Navarro on the bag prior to this, and he was on the bag when Scott was T2 at the Masters this year. Williams will get a lot of the headlines because it's his first win as Scott's official caddie, but the putting is a bigger deal.

Stevie Williams back at the top of the leaderboard.

Back