What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shot an 86 yesterday-no birdies-uneventful.

Played stabelford at my local 18 hole club. Decided to keep the driver in the bag and use my 3 wood. Scored my best 22 points on the front 9 but on the back 9 a poor 7 POINTS. The back 9 was in the wind and I really struggled :(

Blargh I sucked today. No birdies, 4 pars, and don't know the rest. Poor putting on slow (wet) greens led to an 87. I should be around 80. I hope I get 'er back before golf season! My putting, that is....

I played over 40 rounds in the 80's and about 15 on the brink that ended up right at 80, never thought I'd break it. Now in 4 1/2 rounds in the last week and a half I've broken 80 4 times...unreal. So happy right now.

I missed this yesterday Jman, great going on the 77 & 78 in one day. Nice.

38 on front nine of West Course at Bear Creek in Dallas. It was a quick round after work. Nine holes is about all you can take when it is 105* out. Hoping it cools down some so I can try and get in 18 after work.

42/44
the great dismal swamp wildfires is out of control... the wind blew all the smoke right at us
the course was literally so smokey you couldnt see more than 200 or so yards
on top of that it was super humid/hot with a heat index of 110-120
annnnnd to make it even worse a relatively small mens group shotgunned 15 mins before i teed off
teeshots... i had 3 decent drives that went beyond 200yrds so at least im progressing
approach shots were really hot and cold mixed in with a shank or two
chipping/pitching were also hot and cold with a few great shots and a lot of horrendous ones
putting was great... shoulda had a few more 1 putts but ill take what i got

Shot 41 from the gold on 9 holes.

6 pars
2 doubles
1 bogey
13 putts

Bad day with driver, great day chipping and putting!

Distaster of a 18 the other day.

44/39

nothing went right all day. I still can't find my swing and my driver was all over the place. I hit like 7 fairways and 5 greens all day. Just a joke. I had 4 or 5 doubles as well.

new pb!

f2b9a069.jpg

Congrats on the new personal best. Thats a great score!

46 today, first round with new irons

irons awesome, short game not awesome

Very nice shooting chiromikey, congrats on the new personal best and double congrats on going below par.

Shot 41 from the gold on 9 holes.

6 pars
2 doubles
1 bogey
13 putts

Bad day with driver, great day chipping and putting!

Nice going KB, getting up and down really help you to feel good about the day even with 2 doubles. Keep up the good work lady.

I shot an 88 today at Fox Den Country Club. I struggled a little bit with my driver and hitting irons out of the rough. I had a better day at putting with 33 putts on 39% GIRs. The weather was good and it started to get hot towards the end.

A very odd nine holes today with no fair, yet six greens, 16 putt and even par 36. Just never missed bad.

Tap,Tap,Tap

My downward spiral on the course continues. Shot an even 50 for nine holes this evening. My scores have been very disappointing, but my long game has never been better, hit a couple 275 yd drives today. I've never been more confident with a driver in my hand than I am now, missed two fairways, pulled the first drive into an adjoining fairway, and the second was just a really unfortunate bounce. The rest of my drives were mostly string straight, just a couple slight fades. Hitting some lasers with my FW's too, leaving myself some excellent approach shots, which I failed to make good on any of them. 0.0% GIR's today. I was hitting my irons, what I call "double straight", straight at it, but also straight up, and short. Was leaving everything short, in my short game as well. Putting was steady as usual, but two putts per green isn't enough when you miss every green.

Awesome round man!!! You like The Duke?

thanks everyone!

it's close to my house so i've been playing there more often since southern dunes has been aerating for the past 2 months. it's not bad, extremely generous off the tees but it has several really good holes for a public course. it's worth playing at least once even if you don't live near by. southern dunes on the other hand is one of the best and more difficult courses i've played. that's a course i'd recommend playing, even over most of the private courses in az!

Played two round in PA last weekend. Shot a 90 on a pretty terrible course. Was pleased how I hit the ball. Rough was 10 times better than the fairway. Greens were inconsistent and had some very weird pin placements.
The other round was an 85. Was a mountain course where knowing the layout and yardages would really help a ton. Hit the ball great today. Got punished for not knowing where to hit it on some holes. Putted okay, greens were very slow.

81. 38-43 - 3 stupid doubles AGAIN!!!

81. 38-43 - 3 stupid doubles AGAIN!!!

Haha yeah seam here. I was great on the front 9 with a 41. Then comes the back nine and... 47! I had 3 doubles, 2 bogeys, and a triple :crying: on a fairly difficult par 5. I had an OB tee shot, then fairway shot into a lateral hazard. Man, I wish I could delete this back 9.

I was also a member of the 3 doubles club today, had a rough as a corncob 82 and it actually felt much worse, only good thing about my game was no 3 putts and used only 30 putts for the round. Hit 2/3 of the fairways and 1/3 of the greens, took a lot of full swings out there.
Best part of the day was playing with a friend from my church and Ole Gray, 2 great folks to play golf with.

42/39
perfect day for golf... low humidity mid 80s
really fun day
played with a professor from uva and his young son
didnt play incredible but i didnt duff it around the whole time either
teeshots didnt get me into too much trouble except 1 hole
approach shots were much better
chipping/pitching was pretty good
putting was wooooow... dropped some long ones outside of 10ft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back