What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 hr round today behind the senior leagues last hurrah for the summer
basically just played really really long practice round
kept one ball in play and chipped around with several other balls while waiting
shot 43/42 with one ball that decided to commit suicide in the pond on 16
greens are still really bumpy from the aeration last week but i did manage to drop a long putt for birdie on 14

ugh that's a long round but not a bad score for lots of waiting

Boom! Perfect Round, congrats!

Thanks. I had lots of birdie chances but just lots of two putts. I was hitting the ball great so I'll take it any day of the week.

ugh that's a long round but not a bad score for lots of waiting
thanks... hopefully those long rounds will end since today seems to be the last hot day for a long time

89. 49-40. A lot of bad putting on the front

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

79, which I am very happy with. Started on the back 9, shot an uneventful 42. Front 9 shot 37, 2 bogies, one birdie.

Shot a 96 today. After getting to where I was shooting in the 80's about 1/2 the time, I now haven't broken 90 since 8/25... UGH. My short game has been greatly improved, however my ball striking is just terrible. My driver is inconsistent. I have streaks where I am consistently laying it in the fairway 250-260 yards out, but it is usually for 5-10 holes at a time, before it goes back to my normal ole slice. My irons are just terrible. I have devoted alot of time lately to getting my driver to work, and it has payed off on that front, but it has really penalized my iron game. My fairways have gone up and my greens have gone down. It is saving me money however, I am not losing near as many balls.

Golf is just a frustrating game.

Played 9 at a municipal course today...Shot a 32 (+2). I am going to have a ways to go before I am back at 100% :(

2/3 FWs (First hole I missed right by a foot)
5/9 GIRs (rolled off on #4, rolled to the fringe on #5, too much club on #6...really should have been 8/9)
15 putts (Just didnt have the speed right today was hitting everything a bit soft)

I shot a 90 yesterday. It wasn't a great score, but it was at a new course that was really difficult. It was not very forgiving if you missed a fairway or a green. I really enjoyed playing the course and hope to get out there again in the next few weeks.

I moved up and played with my buddies on the white tees today (67.8/123) since I was tired and didn't want to do all that extra walking. I am the oldest of the threesome and usually play the back tees but moved up to save some walking on these tired ole legs. That just meant giving more strokes, 11 and 7. Well, I was on fire today, striking the ball good and having moved up as well. Started birdie eagle finished front in 32 and sandwiched my only bogie of the day on 15 with birdies on 14 and 16. Final 32-35 67.

shot a 93 today no real spectacular shots, but was consistent with my 5wd finding tight fairways, driver was straight but my aim was off! This is my best round of the year so far and for the most part my best ball striking with the irons as of date.

Played a golffriends.com tournament near frankfurt, germany.
Shot 92 which brings my hcp down from -41 to -26.5 (not sure if that's right. it was 60 stableford points)
Pretty good round. Had 4 putts lip out though...

A very ugly 93 at Arlington Ridge outside Leesburg FL. I could not do anything right today. I must have had 5 double bogeys and two triples, uggghh. At least my playing partners were very nice and made my miserable round enjoyable.

I shot a 93 today too (at Stanford). 42-51. With 6 pars on the front nine, 30 putts...
Tuesday I shot 91 there going 48-43.

Now if I could only start going 42-43.... That would be something.

Not sure which round I enjoyed more Tuesday finished +2 for the last 5 holes.
Today had 6 pars on the front 9... Both made me feel good about the rounds even though I was working to break 90...

Shot an 86 at a new course. Very average round.

81 for me yesterday.

New best score for me. 84 after shooting 2-over on the back 9. Missed my last putt--a 2 footer that I pushed -- but nonetheless a very satisfying round.

i had a 74(66) today with 3 double bogeys and a 3 putt on 18 from 20ft.the ss went up 2 so i made buffers so still 6.4!!!

i don't know what it is but i can't stop the silly mistakes,i could of easily been so much better as usual.i was level par through 6 holes and then was 5 over for the next 5 holes.

i've got 36 holes to play tomorrow so hopefully there's a good score there somewhere.

Back to the golds today 72.2/137 walked, didn't strike the ball nearly as good today. 39-39 78.

Carded a 2nd round 83 yesterday. Incredibly disappointing. From 40th to MC by a lot. Wheels came off when I needed them to be on. Right now I just want to throw all my golfstuff in the damn lake and be done with this game.

77 (+5) at Vista Verde. Long course, but I came away with an eagle on the 600+yard 17th hole. Big drive and even better 3 wood that rolled up to ~10 feet. That one made my month.

Shot an 86 today at Bear Brook Golf Course in Newton NJ. One of the hardest courses I have ever played. Very narrow fairways with small landing areas. Super hard greens. Not long but challenging. This was my first round in 2 months so I was very happy with it. First round with tha Matriz Radix HD 4 shaft in the driver. I missed only 2 or 3 FIR. I was very happy. My game around the greens was terrible and suprisingly my Mashies were not good today either. Overall i was just happy to be playing golf again.

Tap tap taparoo

91 today in a very rainy and windy scotland..

43/48. driver was ok, only hit 2 greens all day, had to take relief from casual water several times. still enjoyed myself, and hit some great shots which i was happy with as i have been tweaking my swing a bit...

playing again tomorrow, hope the weather is a bit better.

Shot an 86 at the local course this afternoon. Had a real nice front putting with 13 putts. Didn't hit a lot of FIR's but the misses were playable. Two stupid 3 jacks on the back kept me from breaking 30 putts.

Spoiler
1eaf4d2e.jpg

Last edited:
I was only able to play 9 today but I played well. Shot a 41 at the New Mexico Military Institute Golf course. Had I been able to chip I feel I would have shaved a couple strokes off of my score. I just couldn't chip it close. finished the day with 17 putts.

83 today (40-43) with 1 triple, 1 double, and 1 birdie. 29 putts!!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back