What do YOU pay for a bucket??

I merged this with another thread on the topic.

The Range I go to is $6 for about 70 balls $10 for about 100 balls.. they sell range cards up to $100. I just pay a monthly fee of $40 for unlimited range balls

At my range it all depends on how expensive the balls in your bag are. We have to hit our own.

At my range it all depends on how expensive the balls in your bag are. We have to hit our own.

Is it just a field where you can go pick them up again? I've never heard of that before.

Is it just a field where you can go pick them up again? I've never heard of that before.
Yup, more or less. There used to be a very good range about 15 minutes away, but the owner shut the ball machine down, and closed it. The closest range with yardage markers and balls is 45 minutes away.

$5 for 50 balls. $6 for 75 balls and $7 for 105 balls. Plus they are balls that were brand new at the beginning of last year. And the range doens't get much business. At the most I've seen 4 people there at a time. So, it's pretty nice. A farmer cut into one of his fields and made it about 3 years ago. He started out with some cheaper new range balls then upgraded them last year. The putting green he made sucks! But the range itself is nice. In fact that is where I shot "A bit of Bullfrog's Range Session" when I first got my Flip camera.

Yup, more or less. There used to be a very good range about 15 minutes away, but the owner shut the ball machine down, and closed it. The closest range with yardage markers and balls is 45 minutes away.

Ouch, but at least you have grass. The closest grass range to me is about 45 minutes. It kinda sucks. I pay $5 for a bucket at my local place,

£2.50 ($3.90) per 50 balls, grass range.

Last edited:
Wish there were grass ranges in the uk but most are not.
My range has power tee's and is £3 for 90 balls which is $4.70

A bucket of 30 balls goes for about $3 round here in TN.

.1111111111 cents per ball.

4 bucks for small bucket and 7 bucks for a large...never counted the balls in each.

There is a really quality range out here at Haggin Oaks and they have automatic tee boxes. Hit a ball and the tee drops down and loads up a fresh one. I think they are around $10 for a large bucket of 90 balls. They also are open 24 hours in the summer. Makes for a fun evening to hit under the lights.

In the winter it's $5 a bucket where I practice. When I cross the ditch and practice at a dome there large is $9 and small is $6 but the quality of the balls is far better.

Alex

6 tokens for 10.00. 2 tokens fill a bucket.

2 courses I hit balls at.

Public Course is $5 for 70-75 balls (large) and $2.75 for 35 balls (small)

Country Club is $1 per token, 5 tokens fill 2 large buckets more or less.

Both have very nice grass driving ranges with plenty of room.

At my course (membership discount) I get 3 for small and 5 for large (can't use driver or 3wd off tee, only 235 yards or so) and 5 for small (55) and 10 for large (120) at good range, well over 300 yards.

Back