What do YOU pay for a bucket??

There are 3 places that I often go. I get free range balls at two —*one because my friend owns the course, and the other because I made friends with the guy who gives the range tokens and he knows me pretty well by know. At the other, a big range with at least 50 mats and 25 natural tees, about $8 for a bucket of 90

Last bucket I paid for was $16.50. Highway robbery.

$16.50?!?!!??!?!!?! I really hope that bucket included about 200 balls...

I pay £6 for a bucket of 100 balls or £3.50 for 50 where I go

Our local range charges:-

£3 (~$5) for 35 balls
£4 (~6.50) for 70 balls
£5 (~$8) for 105 balls

It's got about 15 Power Tee bays and a large grass area, so you get your pick of surface to play off.

Our local range charges:-

£3 (~$5) for 35 balls
£4 (~6.50) for 70 balls
£5 (~$8) for 105 balls

It's got about 15 Power Tee bays and a large grass area, so you get your pick of surface to play off.

That I have to say the best value ive seen for ages.

My home course i have a range pass which is $140 bucks a year but you get unlimited buckets, i could hit 20 a day if i wanted to. If you dont have a range pass its $6.00 for a large bucket and $3.50 for a small i think

For my local range it's $8 for a medium (70 balls) and $9 for a large (100 balls). No grass or putting area, just mats.

How many balls. I mean if it comes with 200 thats not bad but if its 100 balls that is robbery.

5.50 for a large

Driving Range by my house usually goes 200 balls for $10.00. They have a machine you put tokens in to, so I just buy a good bit of tokens at a time that way I just go straight to the ball machine and then to the range.

$5 small - 35 balls
$6 med - 50 balls
$8 lrg - 80ish balls

Place is about 1.5 miles from our house. Nothing fancy. Grass tees, some yardage markers, and an old car at the mid iron range.

small- 3 bucks
medium- 5 bucks
large- 10 bucks (about 150 or more balls)

Free!! Pays to work at a golf course.

For customers - $3.50 per token and each token gets 35-40 balls

$9.00 for a large bucket. That's in $CAD.

6.50 small 7.50 medium 8.50 large

The range/course where I go is $2 for a warm-up bucket (20 balls) a medium is $5 (50 balls) and a large is $9 (110 balls)

Alex

There is no range in our county. Our course doesn't have one. So, I've basically never used a range in my 4 years of golf.

My home course charges $2.00 for 30/40 balls and $4.00 for 60/70 balls.

There is no range in our county. Our course doesn't have one. So, I've basically never used a range in my 4 years of golf.

Man that's rough! Idk what id do with out practice on the range.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Man that's rough! Idk what id do with out practice on the range.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

I play a lot of golf every week. Around 6-10 9 hole rounds, with a few of 18 here and there.

Our local country club that I belong to has a range, but you have to bring your own balls and shag bag. Other than a little work to go pick them up, it's nice. The only problem is that the range is only about 240 yards long, so I can't hit driver.

$1.50 for twenty balls. I get mine for free though for being a member of the local competition committee.

Prices At The Range

Prices At The Range

What is the price for 50 balls and 100 balls at your local range.

Here's mine, 50 balls - £3.20, 100 balls - £5.40.

Are these prices cheap or expensive compared to what you pay?

Back