What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traded in some stuff for the Ping Sydney. Initial results on the local putting green are very promising.

Boom! Nice dude. I almost went with one too but decided against it. Just didn't roll it too well the second time I tried it. TC convinced me to give the DART another try before I bought another putter so I did. I did two putter session at GG and both days the best putter was the Tour Black one. I like the contrasting colors, double bend shaft and soft feel. Today once I got used to it by the back nine I was on fire with it.

The Sydney has really grown on me, love the look of it. Hope it works out well for you, I am looking at new putters and this one, plus the Odyssey Tour Black #2 are on my short list.

Niiiiiiiicccceeeee!!!!!! Really looking forward to hearing how you like it.

I'll put some thoughts into the Sydney thread in a sec if you want to pop over

I put black widow grips on my wedges instead of the vdrs

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Ordered some more E6 and a Sligo shirt

Got a workstation for my clubs.

8278_im_____0_gsi

I didn't buy anything, but got a sweet haul for my b-day!

Ogio Grom stand bag (prizmata pattern)
Titleist 910H 19* hybrid w/ UST Mamiya Proforce V2 stiff shaft
Wilson Staff 19.5* Fybrid (this is getting sent back...she didn't realize this was the same thing as the 910H)
FJ Superlites
Under Armor heatgear shirt
Tom Watson - A Timeless Swing
Gears of War 3 pre-order (so stoked for that game!)

Cleveland SG16 56 degree wedge....:golf:

Just got a putter I bought online...its messed up though and idk what to do with it. Its bent really badly forward and I dont know how to bend it back.

Just got a putter I bought online...its messed up though and idk what to do with it. Its bent really badly forward and I dont know how to bend it back.

What's bent? The hosel or the shaft?

My new putter is out for delivery to me today. I decided it was time to retire my aeging TM Rossa Mezza Monza and go for something more up to date. Sounds stupid but at the age of 31 this is the first putter I have ever actually brought, I've always had seconds my old man!

So come on DHL ring that door bell and bring me my White Spider :D

Could not wait any longer.....just ordered:

1 x SCOR4161 Individual Club
(Loft: 52°, Shaft: Steel - Genius 12 KBS Tour (120 grams), Shaft Flex: Regular, Shaft Length: Standard, Lie Angle: Standard, Grip Size: Standard)
(Loft: 57°, Shaft: Steel - Genius 12 KBS Tour (120 grams), Shaft Flex: Regular, Shaft Length: Standard, Lie Angle: Standard, Grip Size: Standard)

looks like the hosel :/ let me grab some pics

If it's the hosel a clubfitter may be able to bend it back, if it's the shaft they can be replaced pretty cheap. If you bought this new I'd try to return it though.

Bushnell 1600 pin seeker pro.

Could not wait any longer.....just ordered:

(Loft: 52°, Shaft: Steel - Genius 12 KBS Tour (120 grams), Shaft Flex: Regular, Shaft Length: Standard, Lie Angle: Standard, Grip Size: Standard)
(Loft: 57°, Shaft: Steel - Genius 12 KBS Tour (120 grams), Shaft Flex: Regular, Shaft Length: Standard, Lie Angle: Standard, Grip Size: Standard)

Nice pickup mcook, surprised you held off this long on pulling the trigger.

Nice pickup mcook, surprised you held off this long on pulling the trigger.

My struggles from 100 and in have gotten worse the last 2 weeks and I decided to sell something else from a previous hobby that had not been used in over a year so the cash was readily available making it a no brainer finally!!

Well I got all 13 of my babies new grips not including putter! Went with the Golf Pride multi-compound in white/black. I did move up to a mid-size grip. So I'm hoping that helps with me holding the club. I seem to have to over lap my palm and fingers a tad with a normal grip. So we will see!

Well I got all 13 of my babies new grips not including putter! Went with the Golf Pride multi-compound in white/black. I did move up to a mid-size grip. So I'm hoping that helps with me holding the club. I seem to have to over lap my palm and fingers a tad with a normal grip. So we will see!

did you install them yourself?

Nope Golf Galaxy did them they had a 1/2 off special got them installed for $1.49 a club. I waited while they did them so I didn't have to drive back and pick up my clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back