What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rare morning rain storm blew through Orlando and was only able to get in 9 holes with my gracious host, JB! we both slapped it around and played the wind quit nice. Nothing really close and neither had a birdie but it was nice. I shot 39 with a 3 putt on one from no where and a dip in the hazard on 8. Oh we actually did play #10 and went for the green from 265 and put in the burn just in front of the green, but still managed a par.

Regripped my new Burner SF 2.0 with a GP VDR in white 1/32" over standard.

Also had my new Nike MachSpeed SQ 2-hybrid (18*) regripped with a Winn Xi7 Firm.

I had to regrip my Superfast 2.0 Driver, SF 2.0 3 wood & Rescue Dual with Golf Pride grips over the weekend as well, has anyone else found the standard TM Grips are prone to quick wear?

Last edited:
yesterday or maybe it was the day before u bought some R11 irons 4-PW and XFT 54 and 58 wedges.

I got a TM Superfast 2.0 Driver for my wife, a reward to give her after the pregancy is over and she can get back to golf.

Just picked up a 3 wedge setup from Eidolon in 50/54/58 lofts. Hoping to really work on dial in my >110 yard game before golf season wraps up here.

just bought a dozen nike one tour, a dozen callaway tour is and a dozen callaway tour iz from lostgolf balls

Not even going to mention how little I bought these for. Let's just call it an epic coup for me. Both are new as can be.

If someone wants to tell me just how much the Kia Ma Daytona Ghost tour is worth, that would be awesome.

Last edited:
Not even going to mention how little I bought these for. Let's just call it an epic coup for me. Both are new as can be.

If someone wants to tell me just how much the Kia Ma Daytona Ghost tour is worth, that would be awesome.

How much you get them for? There both north of $100 each thats for sure.

Just scored a Superfast Driver for $60 bucks!

Really jealous of that ghost...nice pickup man

Picked up a couple bags of 'recycled' balls for about $12 each, with about 20 in each bag. One is the Bridgestone e6's, and the other is a mixed bag of the 330's (the regular 300, the S, the RX) that are in lesser conditions (balls are yellowish but no scuffs). Was gonna get another bag of the e6's but the dude ran out of them so I thought I'd give the 330's a try.

How much you get them for? There both north of $100 each thats for sure.

I'd rather not say, but very cheap. Did a quick job for a guy I got paired with on the course not too long ago and we worked something out. He tossed around a former ASU golfers name (not Mick) who is on tour as a close friend from college so I guess I lucked out in when I chose to go golfing by myself, lol.

Picked up a dozen Bridgestone B330-RX balls after seeing how highly acclaimed they are in the Blind test thread.

Picked up the "A" Wedge to go along with my set of Burner 2.0s, then had my xFT's bent from 52* to 54* & 56* to 58*. Hoping this will even out my gaps since moving to the 2.0s

Gaps look like this now: PW:45*, AW:50*, 54*, 58*

Picked up a Bag Boy XLT 15 Cart Bag Red and Black
I hate hearing my nice clubs banging around and scratching up my TM B2's

Adams F11 Titanium 13.5 Voodoo VS Stiff
Can't hit a driver but can bomb a 3 wood long and straight. Shot my lowest score ever with no driver on board. It was only an 89 but I broke 90 for my first time.

Today I paid to have a shaft pulled from a driver, and then I installed a new shaft in the driver. My next post in this thread will probably be having bought a shaft puller.

Today I paid to have a shaft pulled from a driver, and then I installed a new shaft in the driver. My next post in this thread will probably be having bought a shaft puller.

What shafts you swap?

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Nice! I been looking at the blue for the ml4. But don't have the extra funds

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Picked up new midsize VDR grips for my hybrids and Driver. The midsize should fit my hands much better, looking forward to getting them out for some swings.

Got a cool odyssey putter cover for my 2 ball. The crappy one it came with fell off the other day and I couldn't find it.

I bought a black Sligo Charleston sweater seeing that it's starting to turn cool and after the thread a Hirzl Trust Control. Would've preferred the Trust Feel.

Alex

Scored a Miyazaki C.kua shaft for my superfast at an awesome deal!

Nice!!!

I got a Titleist Trucker Hat and some FJ socks for practically nothing....

Ping Tour-S 52 and 58TS wedges with X100 shafts & White MC Decade Midsize grips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back