What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miura PP9003 irons (5-Gap Wedge). New they sell for $1,575. Local Edwin Watts took them in on trade last week and was selling them for $750.00. They are one year old and in perfect condition. The store manager sold them to me for $600.00 and gave me $350.00 trade-in for my irons. I guess that's the benefit of my nephew working there. It was an offer I couldn't refuse. Very, very nice clubs. Here's a stock photo of them.
PP-9003-thumb.jpg

DANG! I guess having someone be dumb enough to trade those in is to your benefit!

Great deal Ice.

TapAhoy!

Inspired by the weather in FL & playing 36 holes a day. Morgan Cuppers take note.

anti-monkey-butt.jpg

Inspired by the weather in FL & playing 36 holes a day. Morgan Cuppers take note.

anti-monkey-butt.jpg

Ah, the good ol' chafing issue. Noted for next year.

Picked up a set of Nike Victory Red Pro Cavity irons. Been using hand me downs since I have started playing so this season is about getting some new clubs.

Ping G20 BOOM!

Tap Tap Taparoo

Cleveland Classic driver.

Cleveland Classic driver.
Hahaha...I knew it was going to happen. Last thing I heard you say yesterday was "I'll be buying one...probably tomorrow."

Just got 2 dozen tour i(z) for $24

2 dozen Bridgestone 330RX, yellow, for $19.99/dz ar Golfsmith. Thinking of going back to grab a couple more boxes.

New Winn grip for my VRS.

Almost bought the SKLZ Gold Stick. Compared to Orange whip. The two are very similar and not sure what the real difference is besides that Gold Stick feels slightly heavier.

**Tappin' from the center of the middle of the fairway**

More yellow Nitro Blaster balls... I'm still at that "where'd that go stage" so I carry lots. Fortunately Target always stocks them, both in yellow and a lovely neon coral (that's pink for you boys).

Just ordered Taylormade TP MC forged irons with KBS Tour X shafts and Golf Pride White 2G wrap grips! Thanks to all of the THP reviewers, I learned so much from your write ups on both the irons and KBS Shafts!

Just bought a nice new adidas shirt on clearance and a sleeve of the new penta tp5 to try out!

I got myself a decent lefty putter for CHEAP ($5 lol). It's in pretty good shape. Top Flite putter from a starter set. The talk about putting lefty sometimes so the putt never breaks away has me thinking. I'm gonna give it a try.

I purchased a new pair of golf shoes yesterday @ Golf Town in Sudbury, ON. I was gonna go with True Linkswear PHX for $99, then I see just beside those ones; the True Linkswear Tour Pro for $100. The PHX are water resistant which would've been fine with me. The Tour Pro model's are water proof, so I went with them and not mention that they are normally $150. Wore & walked with them for 9 holes today and they are very comfortable and feel great at address. I got the black ones and they also come with extra laces (red). Also the day before I stopped @ Value Village and picked up another pair of shorts (beige) for $6.

Just ordered Taylormade TP MC forged irons with KBS Tour X shafts and Golf Pride White 2G wrap grips! Thanks to all of the THP reviewers, I learned so much from your write ups on both the irons and KBS Shafts!

Nice purchase!! I've heard some really strong comments on the KBS shafts as well. Hopefully you share your thoughts as you get used to them!

Purchased a Columbia wind/rain jacket today. Didn't want a golf specific jacket, and picked up this jacket for a very reasonable price. Nothing better than a jacket that I will wear off the course, as well as on the course.

got a zero restriction rain/wind breaker... summer is not coming fast enough

Received my Canon ELPH 300 HS camera for swing work and it does slow motion which is awesome.

Got a new grip for my driver, a white muticompound one

While at the Outing I was able to find a Titleist 17* Fairway wood with my shaft in it at Edwin Watts.

Went out and tests the Mashie hybrid today. Tried the new Gliderail Plus 3h. Man did it feel good. Compared it with last years model and the choice was obvious. Found preowned 3h with a clean face. Dint look like it had been hit. Only issue was very minute chip on head. Not distracting at as it really blends in. I asked the manager about cutting me a deal because of the chip. He thought about it a bit and came back with price if 39.00. My breaking knees buckled. He rung it up and off I went. What a deal.

TapAhoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back