What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some Scors last night. 49/53/57. Looking forward to dropping some strokes

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

that didnt take long lol

Dude I have thought about them for a long time. It didn't help that everytime I played with One-T he was incredible with these. Once all the outing folks confirmed it I had to have them

Booom

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Nice buy, I wish I could make up my mind on these vs the J40 Wedges.

Thanks Jrod. I'm as pumped about these as I am the i20s. Now to figure out what comes out of the bag

Thanks Jrod. I'm as pumped about these as I am the i20s. Now to figure out what comes out of the bag

Time for a head to head competition.

Tapatalkin

Wont it all be coming out fairly soon for your MC 2 gear? :alien:

Gladly! Then after the MC the shootouts begins

I'll believe it when I see it.. haha

It'll happen. It's on the website (Shipping July) and Shawn has said that the lefty heads will be stateside in late June.

Used wilson Vizor putter- $15 on Ebay... not a big MOI mallet putter guy but found it easy to allign in the store, and for that price, I figured what the heck, I can match it with my new ci11's (which I love!!)

Bought some more THP Epoch tees...I'm getting dangerously low.

Bought some more THP Epoch tees...I'm getting dangerously low.

Good call I am going to have siri remind me to order some this weekend.. Love playing 18 with not only a sweet tee, but only ONE tee

Sent from my iPhone

C tapers Stiff + for my 4 iron to AW still pondering other shafts for my wedges but narrowing it down.

C tapers Stiff + for my 4 iron to AW still pondering other shafts for my wedges but narrowing it down.

well that didnt take long at all, let us know how they work for u

Finally got around to getting some Epoch tees. Got 50 of 3.25 tees. Been a long time coming.

I just ordered another SCOR wedge. I went with a 50. I am slowly building my collection.

keeping the R11's?

I am expecting not one but two golf bags to show up today. I have a problem.

I broke down and grabbed a 2011 Mashie 18* on clearance. Never had a hybrid, so this could be interesting.

yes you do,

I bought two staff bags months from each other hahha

I just ordered another SCOR wedge. I went with a 50. I am slowly building my collection.
Nice dude, I think my Scor setup would be 50*, 55* and 60* (if I even went with a 60*)

Nice Buck, those shafts are stunningly good looking so much so that I thought they were graphite at first blush lol

Nice, whats going to show up?

Nice dude, I think my Scor setup would be 50*, 55* and 60* (if I even went with a 60*)

That is what I have. I mostly use the 55*, but love having the 60* for flops and 40-50 yard shots. I can't wait to get the 50* in. That is my solid go to wedge. Now that the SCOR is going to be that, I think I am going to be money from 100 yd out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back