What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leupold Gx4 rangefinder
MX #7, 35 inches

I can't wait for this package to show up!

Nice, whats going to show up?

I put in a low bid on the bay for a Yellow B'Stone staff bag and somehow I didn't get outbid. Pumped to say the least. Also picked up an Ecco stand bag for walking.

3 dozen Penta 5s and Ping black 4 series carry bag

I put in a low bid on the bay for a Yellow B'Stone staff bag and somehow I didn't get outbid. Pumped to say the least. Also picked up an Ecco stand bag for walking.

Very nice pickups man!

keeping the R11's?

yes sir, i love the R11s but the ball flight has gotten to high for me with my new swing. im really looking forward to seeing what these will do for me. if it helps as much as a shaft change in my driver my GIR might be through the roof in a few months. after talking with a few guys i may change my wedge shafts to the KBS Hi Revs too. still pondering that though.

Just ordered an Ogio Velocity stand bag for $90.00, delivered. I recently got a push cart, and I have been enjoying it the past few weeks, but I still think I prefer to just carry my clubs the old fashioned way. The stand bag will be used when the weather is cooler, or if I play a course that doesn't allow push carts.

Got some Scors last night. 49/53/57. Looking forward to dropping some strokes

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Nice pickup chunk! That's what I got as well

you'll love the J40s Wake

I ordered the J40 wedges, 51 and 56*. I may end up adding 60 at a later time and date.

Nice wedges Chunky. I really should spend some time with them. I have nothing but positive comments.

I just added the 2012 Mashie 4h and 5h to go with the 3h and Classic I have snagged since returning from the Outing. How much did that Outing cost again me again? Great products Cleveland. I think Im set for a while. I hope to get out tomorrow and try out the quartet.

I may add the SW and LW to round out my I20'S but can think of nothing else I need right now. Lets see how long that lasts.

TapAhoy!

Nice wedges Chunky. I really should spend some time with them. I have nothing but positive comments.

I just added the 2012 Mashie 4h and 5h to go with the 3h and Classic I have snagged since returning from the Outing. How much did that Outing cost again me again? Great products Cleveland. I think Im set for a while. I hope to get out tomorrow and try out the quartet.

I may add the SW and LW to round out my I20'S but can think of nothing else I need right now. Lets see how long that lasts.

TapAhoy!

For you, "set for a while" could mean two weeks.

So true Rusty, so true. I just know there is a golf game on a shelf in a store somewhere for me.

TapAhoy!

Bushnell XGC Plus from the Navy Exchange. Will take a few weeks to get here though :disapointed:
Hope I can download my courses for free form iGolf.

That is awesome!! That bag is ridiculously cool.

Got some Scors last night. 49/53/57. Looking forward to dropping some strokes

Sweet pick up there chunky! I love my Scor's.

Also may have picked up a little something something for my team!

Nice pickup chunk! That's what I got as well

you'll love the J40s Wake

I ordered the J40 wedges, 51 and 56*. I may end up adding 60 at a later time and date.

I think I will, I saw your review on the Bstone website when doing my research. I'm guessing you never miss having a lob wedge? I was able to open these up pretty well at demo day, I think I will be just fine without it.

i20 3i in purple dot with CFS stuff in it. Best part? 60.00 used once. It's on now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atta boy Jman.

Gracias buddy. I'm excited and a little bit mortified at the same time lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sleeve of the new B330s dual dimple balls, have really been wanting to try these out as the RX and RXS just did not work for me. Also regripped my R11s with my favorite driver grip by far, the Iomic Jumbo Sticky! Its larger than a midsize but not massive, would estimate its about equal to a midsize with 3-4 wraps of tape. This helped my hook tremendously last year when I put one on my 910. Super grippy as well, only downside is the price, close to $20 depending where you get it, have had this sitting in my room since December so I thought it was time to use it.

Bought a Winn Ultralite Jumbo grip for my SeeMore. Trying to take the hands out of my stroke as much as possible.

Bought a Winn Ultralite Jumbo grip for my SeeMore. Trying to take the hands out of my stroke as much as possible.

When I bought the Odyssey Tour Design Black I put a Super Stroke grip on it. It has made a ton of difference in my stroke. I LOVE IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back