What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i20 3i in purple dot with CFS stuff in it. Best part? 60.00 used once. It's on now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another post speaking of this STUFF shaft. I must find one of these, time now! 3i stingers off the tee, 250 out...all day long thanks to the PING proprietary STUFF shaft!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Had the G20 reshafted with my Matrix Radix HD shaft and threw a GP NDMC Whiteout/Blue grip on it. Check out this sexy beast:

38298079.jpg

12bc2a3c.jpg

Tap Tap Taparoo

Last edited:
Another post speaking of this STUFF shaft. I must find one of these, time now! 3i stingers off the tee, 250 out...all day long thanks to the PING proprietary STUFF shaft!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Nano bots I tell you!

Damn spell correct!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had the G20 reshafted with my Matrix Radix HD shaft and threw a GP NDMC Whiteout/Blue grip on it. Check out this beast:

18bd3f56-f240-ab36.jpg

18bd3f56-f24b-b4d6.jpg

Tap Tap Taparoo

Pics aren't showing for me...but congrats!

I see the pics Dev. Looks awesome. I adore the feel of that shaft, unfortunately, I just hit moon balls with it. I want to see how it'd do in a lower lofted head (in a 10.5 now).

2012 FJ. SPORT $120.00 shipped GS.Can't wait to get these on the course..

2012-us-53197.jpg

Didn't buy it, but...

Got a brand new Nike VR Pro driver in a trade. Loving the Project X 5.5 in it. Need to find some blue grips to pair it with, and then reshaft my SF2.0 3w with a J40 ProjectX shaft.

Bought a Cleveland Classic driver, 10.5* C. Kua stiff shaft. It was in the "used" section for a very good price. I already have a 910 D2 on order that should be here any day. This is what it feels like to be OEM KMac.

Innovex V-Motion Tour golf balls. Figured, what the heck?

Frogger Towel and.... Ping G20 10.5 Driver.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Bought a Cleveland Classic driver, 10.5* C. Kua stiff shaft. It was in the "used" section for a very good price. I already have a 910 D2 on order that should be here any day. This is what it feels like to be OEM KMac.

WOW, I'm loving this post outing OEMing mania. Well done, sir!

Ordered a Scotty Cameron Golo S at Golf Galaxy. Should be here next week. I can't wait!

They didn't have the specs you needed in store?

Nice purchase man! Those things are beauties.
Thanks. All they had was the 43" belly version. I am 6'6" and want a 37" putter so they ordered it with an uncut shaft and they will finish it in store. A SC custom shop 37" was going to cost another $50 or so and was going to be atleast a 3 week wait.

I got the blue.. This thing is amazing! It will get the full test this weekend!..

Thanks. All they had was the 43" belly version. I am 6'6" and want a 37" putter so they ordered it with an uncut shaft and they will finish it in store. A SC custom shop 37" was going to cost another $50 or so and was going to be atleast a 3 week wait.

Wow, for that kind of turnaround I'm really impressed..

I like how every other golf galaxy really seems to get it.. It's finding the right one that's the trick haha!

I got the blue.. This thing is amazing! It will get the full test this weekend!..

You mean the Miyazaki Blue shaft? If so, I love mine.

Adams A12 pro black 18* hybrid with stiff shaft.

Also my TaylorMade MB irons showed up today. It took one week from when I ordered! I am very pleased with TM!

Travis Matthew Golf shirt and t shirt. says sandbagger i thought it was funny and its super soft. and a dozen Bridgestone B330 and found the pink B330RX on sale for $25 so i grabbed a dozen of them today. damn they are longer than i remember. crushing my drives tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back