What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a dozen Bridgestone B330-RX yellow balls... my local GS is having a sale $24.99 per dozen. I beleive they're last years model.

Membership to Canongate Golf clubs .

A small bucket of balls before my round.

Got my Vokeys reshafted with some Dynamic Gold X100's. The Rifles just weren't holding up on full shots.

Got my Vokeys reshafted with some Dynamic Gold X100's. The Rifles just weren't holding up on full shots.

Nice choice. I'm giving serious consideration to an x100 in my next wedge.

A sleeve for my R11 driver that's going to get a new shaft any day now.

Just got a near new Titleist 910 D2 9.5* with Aldila RIP shaft for $140 of Craigslist. No headcover or wrench.

Just got a near new Titleist 910 D2 9.5* with Aldila RIP shaft for $140 of Craigslist. No headcover or wrench.

Great bargain, nice purchase!

I bought a Seemore Si1 from a fellow THPer!

Excited to join the Seemore family

Not the one I ordered but nice nonetheless.

bc610b3b-c2fc-8764.jpg

Got a sleeve of Penta TP5's and loved them. Don't know if my ball striking has improved or the wet greens were stopping the ball, but who cares?!

Burner 2.0 irons 4-AW for a heck of a price

gonna see if I can squeeze a few more yards out of them than my R9s

Burner 2.0 irons 4-AW for a heck of a price

gonna see if I can squeeze a few more yards out of them than my R9s

a few more yards right or left?

a few more yards right or left?

fool, I dont hit the ball left

Irons werent "too bad" this weekend, the Driver, well thats another story

fool, I dont hit the ball left

Irons werent "too bad" this weekend, the Driver, well thats another story

Turning your 5 iron into a 9 iron isn't a manufacturer defect lol... Let's get out to the range when you get your burners in.

Turning your 5 iron into a 9 iron isn't a manufacturer defect lol... Let's get out to the range when you get your burners in.

sounds like someone might have gotten Ice Jacked

I got a heel shafted Spider Ghost.

Matrix Ozik 7M3 Black Tie Driver Shaft

Just picked up my re-shafted Cleveland Classic 290. Looks like a small surface to air missile launcher

Awesome. You've been pretty excited to get that one. Have you rolled ot yet?

No, just a Manta a while back. Love the insert, love the feel of mallet putters, so I figure this one's for me. I picked it up from CoolBreeze. Should be here in a week or so. I have no idea how long Canada takes to ship things, lol. Oddly enough I've been rolling my #8 really well lately. I'm just an equipment ho like most of us.

Ordered the Anser in Diamana and 9.5. Should be here Thursday

Well did not buy it today but it will be here tomorrow, Adams XTD 14.5* Fairway with the Fubuki Stiff! I can not believe Dennis was able to track one down somehow. The RBZ is giving me fits again off the deck which I have never had a problem hitting a fairway off the deck, monster off the tee so hopefully the XTD will be both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back