What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 did you get the ti? I have yet to hit the ti and am interested in this bad boy.

10 did you get the ti? I have yet to hit the ti and am interested in this bad boy.
Yes indeed, the XTD is TI.

Got a dozen of Pro V1x. Shot my best round ever with this ball. I guess we will see what they do Thursday.

Turning your 5 iron into a 9 iron isn't a manufacturer defect lol... Let's get out to the range when you get your burners in.

Absolutely waiting on the tracking

I caved and bought a birdie ball putting green tonight. 13x4 I think.. Really excited to stop putting on carpet. That's going to be neat.
Nice... I think I want one of those!

Nice... I think I want one of those!

Lots of really positive feedback from THPers about it along with some impressive builds to raise it up.

Bang for the buck, I think it's going to be great.

Lots of really positive feedback from THPers about it along with some impressive builds to raise it up.

Bang for the buck, I think it's going to be great.

Need some blue prints? Lol dude your gonna love it. And its awesome built up will full depth cups.

On that advice of a friend I put my 4i back in the bag since I hit it decently and bought an adams 3i hybrid to close the gap between my 3w and 4hybrid I was carrying. While I was there I started playing with putters and fell in love with an odyssey belly putter after hitting it a few times. Never had one but after 10 balls on their little putting green in the store, it came home with me.

Need some blue prints? Lol dude your gonna love it. And its awesome built up will full depth cups.

haha froggy, I don't need the blueprints, i'll just watch you! The payout is a full on chipping discussion.

3 Lamkin crossline full cord grips

Rocketballz Tour fairway! Took it out today and it felt solid. I loved the flight I got, it was also very workable- so far anyways.

Graphite Design Tour AD EV-6 S shaft
Rifle Project X 6.0 S shaft

Got them on ebay with a good price, I'll test them and compare them to my stock Fujikura Blur shaft and sell them on if they do not suit my swing.

Cleveland XL270 draw driver came in today. Gonna take it in to get the shaft (C Kua 39S) pulled and throw it in the CG Black.

Burner 2.0 HP Irons

Decided to support Callaway/Odyssey. Picked up a White Ice #9. And a SuperStroke Slim to put on it. I can finally use my THP Citrus headcover!

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Decided to support Callaway/Odyssey. Picked up a White Ice #9. And a SuperStroke Slim to put on it. I can finally use my THP Citrus headcover!

It is a great putter! You won't be dissapointed

It is a great putter! You won't be dissapointed

Really wanted a MX #9, but after a couple of wedges traded in, I walked out with it for only $15 paid.

Rocketballz Tour fairway! Took it out today and it felt solid. I loved the flight I got, it was also very workable- so far anyways.
Nice man, that should be great for you!

403781980.jpg
[/IMG]

just got a pic of my custom bettinardi belt. now i can always remember my name! i got some ideas for some others down the road. but thought this was simple and would look pretty cool. i think it turned out pretty good.... also bought 3 new betti headcovers and a betti grip.

IMG_1456.jpg

just got a pic of my custom bettinardi belt. now i can always remember my name! i got some ideas for some others down the road. but thought this was simple and would look pretty cool. i think it turned out pretty good.... also bought 3 new betti headcovers and a betti grip.

IMG_1456.jpg

That's really cool buddy!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

IMG_1456.jpg

Looks good dude. You should throw up a picture of the Kmac buckle you ordered me too. Such a guy!

Looks good dude. You should throw up a picture of the Kmac buckle you ordered me too. Such a guy!

i can't believe Hanks told you it was supposed to be a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back