What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know Hanks, he cant keep a secret these days.

I blame the meds

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I did a fitting today and ordered a Yes Bella putter in my specs.

Also picked up a dozen Qstars.

I did a fitting today and ordered a Yes Bella putter in my specs.

Also picked up a dozen Qstars.

nice pick up wake! not a huge fan of Yes but they make a nice putter.... i miss my q stars sticking with one ball for another month then i can start toying around with them again. i think they are even better than the Z star. glad i still have 2 or 3 boxes of them in the basement.

nice pick up wake! not a huge fan of Yes but they make a nice putter.... i miss my q stars sticking with one ball for another month then i can start toying around with them again. i think they are even better than the Z star. glad i still have 2 or 3 boxes of them in the basement.

I wanted something custom ordered, but didn't want to spend a ton since I'm not sure I won't want to go back to face balanced. I like the feel and it put a good roll on the ball. I'm hoping having a putter that is the right length and lie will really help me on the greens. If the results are right my next will probably be more up your alley.

I wanted something custom ordered, but didn't want to spend a ton since I'm not sure I won't want to go back to face balanced. I like the feel and it put a good roll on the ball. I'm hoping having a putter that is the right length and lie will really help me on the greens. If the results are right my next will probably be more up your alley.

nice. so i'm assuming you got fitted? or are you self fitting yourself like i did over the last year? lol

nice. so i'm assuming you got fitted? or are you self fitting yourself like i did over the last year? lol

I got fitted

Tapin for bird

I got fitted

Tapin for bird

good stuff. looking forward to see how you make out. its nice knowing what specs work for you and what doesn't.

Ping Anser Driver 8.5* with Diamanha Ahina Stiff flex and Golf Pride New Decade Black/White (two extra wraps)

good stuff. looking forward to see how you make out. its nice knowing what specs work for you and what doesn't.

Yep, I've been playing a putter that I know is too short all summer. I've been gaming one from Jman that is 33.5 inches, I was fit into a 35.5" putter, so there is a bit of a difference there.

Wake, if the Clay is on the outs and you're thinking of moving it let me know first please buddy. Good chance I'd like to bring that one back and extend it myself.

Wake, if the Clay is on the outs and you're thinking of moving it let me know first please buddy. Good chance I'd like to bring that one back and extend it myself.

lol putter sellers regret Jman. i bet its a CS!

lol putter sellers regret Jman. i bet its a CS!

Haha, a bit. Its a sessy mid-mallet and Clay Long is one of the greats (Jack Nicklaus' putter maker anyone?).

Its a hybrid neck, bit of a slant hosel.

I want a new putter. Dont even want to use it, just want it.

thats weird.....you may have a "problem"

what are you thinking
You shouldnt have sent me to that website. Really, you shouldnt have.

I have been looking at everything! I like this one...
$T2eC16FHJGYE9nooiKhuBQGjg0IMQQ~~60_57.JPG

You shouldnt have sent me to that website. Really, you shouldnt have.

I have been looking at everything! I like this one...
$T2eC16FHJGYE9nooiKhuBQGjg0IMQQ~~60_57.JPG

lol hope your wallet can forgive me! thats pretty nice. i think you'd have to game it though.

Two new shafts for the Razr Fit! Both Accuflex: Creation 65 Silver Ion, stiff flex, and Creation 80 Copper Ion, regular flex, gripped with my first Pure grips ever! Add those to my stock Rip'd NV stiff, and my RIP Alpha 60 stiff. Will be getting on a Trackman in a week or so to see which of these babies "goes to work"!

lol hope your wallet can forgive me! thats pretty nice. i think you'd have to game it though.
It comes with a headcover!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back