What is your favorite show Ever?

Camronbond

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey Guys,
I am here to discuss about some your favorite TV Shows....I am a bigger fan of the TV Show The Sopranos and This is one of mine favorite TV Show because All The episodes and series of this show are too good and amazing and entertaining....

Tell me Friends, What is your Favorite Show ever.

so far The Unit is my favorite show ever, followed very very closely by Family guy and the Walking dead

Right now it's the Walking Dead

Doctor Who
The Walking Dead
Eureka

It's hard for me to name one, but I would have to include
The Andy Griffith Show
Scrubs
How I Met Your Mother
Sons of Anarchy

Friends, Seinfeld is a close second.

Friends, The Simpsons, Arrested Development.

Too difficult to choose!

{Insert name of show that has been remade for the American Audience}.

I started it for you.

Too difficult to choose [one that has been remade decently]

:D

Too difficult to choose [one that has been remade decently]

:D

Touche. I figured every Brit loves Ab Fab. I know you're Scottish, but I always figured BBC1 traveled that far North.

Touche. I figured every Brit loves Ab Fab. I know you're Scottish, but I always figured BBC1 traveled that far North.

Yeah, we get the paid for government TV here too. Never really liked Ab Fab, it just wasn't my kind of comedy. I prefer more subtle, ironic stuff.

Yeah, we get the paid for government TV here too. Never really liked Ab Fab, it just wasn't my kind of comedy. I prefer more subtle, ironic stuff.

I kind of knew you wouldnt like Ab Fab. I was making a joke on most Americans that figure everybody on your island like the most British thing we know about. Whenever Ive seen it, it comes off as really in your face trying to be funny.

"Hey Dude"

Sopranos
Entourage
The Wire
The Unit

Trailer Park Boys - absolutely hilarious, sadly it didn't get much exposure in the states and was eventually canceled

Chappele Show - funniest guy ever

Family guy

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Night Court

Love that show, still cracks me up.

To many to name just one but here are a few:

House
The Shield
Dexter

enjoy all of these shows still.

Green Acres
Andy Griffith
Suits
Sopranos
Boardwalk Empire
NCIS
CSI
I liked Harrys Law but they cancelled it.

West Wing for me. I could watch this series from beginning to end, start over again and never get bored.

Lost
Battlestar Galactica (remake)
Seinfeld

MASH
Night Court
Six Million Dollar Man (Yes, it was silly and unimaginably hokey today. I was young. Nanananananananananana)

I grew up watching the Simpsons, so that is certainly up there (though it has long since wore out its welcome). Also love Family Guy and the Daily Show. If you can't tell, I'm a big fan of satire...

West Wing for me. I could watch this series from beginning to end, start over again and never get bored.

This...My wife is rewatching them all on Amazon Prime right now, even though the DVDs are on the shelf.

Back