What is your favorite show Ever?

Sopranos. Honorable mention to Oz, The Ricky Gervais Show, Eastbound and Down and 90210 (fortunately I saw a few others owned up to it or I may not have...hahaha)

Favorite ever? Probably Deadwood. I watched that show start to finish several times, and just the first season many times, and always enjoyed it.

M*A*S*H is way up there, too. Very few "bad" episodes, crazy considering how long a run the show had. Nearly every hospital show, from ER to Scrubs, traces back to M*A*S*H

Also, while it was certainly a flawed show, I still thoroughly enjoy The Unit. The military details were very well done, enough so even my NCO eye doesn't twitch. As a result, I can even enjoy the occasional preposterous plot lines or episodes. The Wire, as well. Stellar writing and great acting. One of the few shows I can regard as genuinely bleak without getting depressed by it.

Older favorites: Wild Wild West, MASH, Looney Tunes, Andy Griffin and The Carol Burnett Show.

More recent: The Unit (still can't believe that they canceled it the way they did), Friends, Seinfeld and Highway to Heaven.

Current favorites: Walking Dead, Revolution, Big Bang Theory and NCIS.

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Just thought of some others:

1) Lonesome Dove: one of the best Westerns ever

2) Baseball (Ken Burns documentary)

3) The Civil War (ken Burns Documentary): I was home doing laundry at my parents when this came on. I asked what they were watching (it hadn't started yet) & when they said "some civil war show" I thought "YAWN!!!" Then it started & I was hooked.

4) Monty Python's Flying Circus

M*A*S*H - and it's really not close. I'd give honorable mention to Family Ties, Happy Days, Cheers and NYPD Blue.

One show they just brought back, and I thought it was honestly as funny as a show as I have seen on TV is "Whose Line is it Anyway." Even my 2 kids laugh when we watch that - and that ain't easy!

Have @ me.
Star Trek
I know. .a bulldog that's a trekkie. :eek:
tappin from my big as note2

The Inbetweeners. The UK version, not that mess of a show MTV tried to pass off as funny.

Back