All In The Family
Seinfeld
Big Bang Theory

Favorite ever? Got to go with Seinfeld.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Rescue Me, Arrested Development, and the Soporano's

Golden Girls: I love that show.

Oh yeah, the X Files was sick!

Can I admit that I used to be a massice WWF fan?

me too man, I paid a retarded amount to be ringside when the WWE and WCW merged and had their first pay per view

You guys must be too young to remember Hey Dude

heydude_jpg_627x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

Arrested Development and Cheap Seats (I freakin' love this show) are probably my top 2. And shark tank. I just caught up on Game of Thrones, but I think it's too early to put it in "favorite show ever" status. Dexter is also great but season 5 and 6 were turrible.

In order I love them:

-Chuck
-How I met your Mother
-Family Guy
-Big Bang Theory

Cosby's as a kid, That 70's show as a teen, and probably Lost as an adult.

So many good ones.

The Walking Dead
Family Guy
Scrubs
Spongebob

I don't know how to choose.

Sanford and son, the Saprano's, entourage, Rules of engagement...these are top on my list

Seinfeld

Comedy: The Young Ones
Drama: The Shield
Current: The Walking Dead

No Doctor Who love in here.

I need to add Big Bang Theory to my list. Best comedy on tv!

The Hey Dude references reminded me of two things.

1) I always thought that blonde chick was hot.
2) I love Saved by the Bell and still watch it to this day when it's on. As long as it's not The College Years.

Spongebob

Once again, Young Men are correct.

You knows what funnier then 24? 25.

So many childhood memories were made watching that show.

2) I love Saved by the Bell and still watch it to this day when it's on. As long as it's not The College Years.

Sadly I'm right there with you Hawk. Isn't that blonde chick from Hey Dude married to Ben Stiller? I also used to like Solute your Shorts

that blonde chick is Christine Taylor. Same chick married to Ben Stiller, also Marsha in the Brady Bunch Movie, Dodgeball, Zoolander, Wedding Singer, etc etc. She is not ugly

Sadly I'm right there with you Hawk. Isn't that blonde chick from Hey Dude married to Ben Stiller? I also used to like Solute your Shorts

Dean knows whats up.

Ben Stiller sure is a handsome fellow. I can see why he attracted such a nice looking lady.

Nickelodeon sure had some good shows when we were young. Are you afraid of the dark was another one.

Back