What would you like Golfer Gal to review?

GS3 or HTC EVO LTE...JK

Last edited:
This question isn't about a certain product or a brand but on style.
From a female's perspective, How do you feel about us guys wearing white pants on the course? Tacky? Too trendy?

It looks good, not too trendy. I love it when men dress well (on the course and off). It says a lot about them. I'm not fond of the Loudmouth line on men, but I like it on women.

Valerie

Has there been any testing/reviews on different gloves?

Thanks War Eagle....I need something with some good grip. Did you purchase one of these gloves?

Thanks War Eagle....I need something with some good grip. Did you purchase one of these gloves?
I received the Hirzl glove at the THP Outing and Demo Day, and really liked it. Provided nice grip, and the durability is phenomenal. I live in South Florida, and I sweat a ton during my rounds and it has held up wonderfully.

Thanks....sounds like thats what I need. I sweat a lot as well. Do any of the big box stores sell these or where should I look?

Thanks....sounds like thats what I need. I sweat a lot as well. Do any of the big box stores sell these or where should I look?
Which box stores do you have close by?

About an hours drive in any direction, I have Dick's, Golfsmith and Golf Galaxy. Not to say they are not there but I have noticed that name in my local pro shop.

Thanks for all the help with this......I will be looking for one tonight and tomorrrow!

Now that the wife has joined THP she wants me to help find her some sticks. Any chance you are going to get your hands on the new Ping Serene line?

GG hasn't even posted in this thread in quite some time... does anything suggested nowadays get reviewed?

Now that the wife has joined THP she wants me to help find her some sticks. Any chance you are going to get your hands on the new Ping Serene line?

She will have them soon.

As much success as I've had with this product I think a THP review could put this product into a lot of folks bags. Best of its kind that I've found.

http://new.eletewater.com/

--
Tapatalk2

Nice, maybe they can find there way to Iowa.

Iowa? I just golfed with three men (2 visiting) from Iowa near Sioux City!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

A product I saw floating around that had me curious, especially since Verizon also sells it in their stores.

http://www.golfsense.me

It's basically a sensor that you put in your glove and it gives you a swing rendering, very similar to what the swingbyte does. It's got a little more tech and fun numbers though.

A product I saw floating around that had me curious, especially since Verizon also sells it in their stores.

http://www.golfsense.me

It's basically a sensor that you put in your glove and it gives you a swing rendering, very similar to what the swingbyte does. It's got a little more tech and fun numbers though.

What do you want to know? We put one in demo at my store to play with, its pretty cool. The swing rendering shows up in 3-D and gives you the ability to look at it from several different planes. I don't want to jack the thread so PM me if you want to know more..

Haha you are awesome. PM sent

I don't know if you have but the ladies ecco golf shoes. Personally I can't find them in many stores up here and I was wondering how they run with sizing because I know they do their sizes differently.

How about the new Callaway ladies golf ball?

I don't know if you have but the ladies ecco golf shoes. Personally I can't find them in many stores up here and I was wondering how they run with sizing because I know they do their sizes differently.
Not sure f you found your answer Nerfny, but according to my wife they are fairly true to size. She has 4 pair of them. She wears a 7 1/2 to 8, and she is consistently a 38 in thier shoes

Not sure f you found your answer Nerfny, but according to my wife they are fairly true to size. She has 4 pair of them. She wears a 7 1/2 to 8, and she is consistently a 38 in thier shoes

Thanks. That is actually perfect that is my shoe size as well.

Back