What would you like Golfer Gal to review?

Thanks. That is actually perfect that is my shoe size as well.

Cool, I would send you a pair to try, but she would kick my butt. Lol.

Cool, I would send you a pair to try, but she would kick my butt. Lol.
We can't have her doing that haha!! Know her size helps me. The Golf Galaxy near us doesn't have any ladies Ecco golf shoes so I didn't want to order a pair if I was going to have to send it back right away.

We can't have her doing that haha!! Know her size helps me. The Golf Galaxy near us doesn't have any ladies Ecco golf shoes so I didn't want to order a pair if I was going to have to send it back right away.
We have found them at golfsmith here. And the Ecco outlets if that is an option

I would like you to review Pure Strikes 5 swing keys. Not the dvds themselves but the way they handle their account charges. I ordered the videos which advertised "$19.95 risk free for 30 days plus free S&H" After 30 days I began getting charged for a "swing clinic" I did not sign up for and was told I owe 4 more payments of $19.95 for the dvds? They stated it was on their site and I just did not see it. I requested they send me a copy of the site they said this information was on but have not done that either. It was a week ago I asked for this. I was quite upset because Medicus Company has been around awhile and this was the first set of videos I ever purchased. To find out it is a scam to get my bank access and charge however they pleased was very disheartening. What do you think Golfer Gal?

I'm not sure that this is what GolferGal does. Sounds like you are mad at a company and want THP to do the legwork. We review products here.

I would like you to review Pure Strikes 5 swing keys. Not the dvds themselves but the way they handle their account charges. I ordered the videos which advertised "$19.95 risk free for 30 days plus free S&H" After 30 days I began getting charged for a "swing clinic" I did not sign up for and was told I owe 4 more payments of $19.95 for the dvds? They stated it was on their site and I just did not see it. I requested they send me a copy of the site they said this information was on but have not done that either. It was a week ago I asked for this. I was quite upset because Medicus Company has been around awhile and this was the first set of videos I ever purchased. To find out it is a scam to get my bank access and charge however they pleased was very disheartening. What do you think Golfer Gal?

I'm not sure that this is what GolferGal does. Sounds like you are mad at a company and want THP to do the legwork. We review products here.

Smallville is correct, this is a request thread to review products.

I'd love to see more info on these for video taping swings:
http://cradlz.com/#all
slide1.png

I know it's changed names, but I still like to know about it:
http://golferstoolbox.com/
L_20.jpg
L_27.jpg

Sorry GolferGal, I was upset and failed to realize that was not really a review request. I did hope that maybe others have had similar experiences with this issue. I won't let it happen again.

We haven't. Sometimes it's up to the company though. Not everybody wants a review on a product.

I am hoping we can revive this thread with Golfer Gal having the itch to start playing again. :banana:

I would love it if she reviewed the p3proswing. It is more expensive than the optishot, and supposedly more accurate. is it worth the money, or the extra money? Specifically how is the online play? Are there other options in the same price range? Are there any similar products being developed?
Kinda getting bored during the winter, and need a simulator of some kind. This seems like the best buy for your buck online, but would love your opinions.

This might seem odd given the access that GG/JB have to top-notch equipment, but I'd very much like a woman's opinion of entry-level women's starter sets. A lot of us here have wives or significant others who are or might someday be in the market for a starter set. For example, my wife has been swinging a set of clubs that #Cookie was kind enough to lend us. She's not 100% in love with golf (yet) like I am, but I think it's time to get her something she can call her own. She doesn't want to spend a lot of money on them since she is not sure how much she will want to play. And yes, of course, we know that used clubs can be had, etc. etc. etc. I think we're not the only ones in this situation and it would be useful information for many of us to know what GG thinks of the entry-level sets designed for ladies.

Back