What would you like Golfer Gal to review?

The Swinkey Tool
+1, I've been eying it for a while and just haven't pulled the trigger yet, now they have a few different versions and I'd love to know all the differences and further details!

Review:
LPGA to discover why it may get a 5th major
What it takes to make the LPGA more TV successful - shorter courses produce lower more exciting scoring & closer competition!
Belly putters and the LPGA - does that even make sense? "Belly" putters? Not....

For review: True Aim

looks very interesting.

I am waiting for the review on shoes. Please update when the reviews are available.

I am waiting for the review on shoes. Please update when the reviews are available.

Going to have to be a little more specific. There are tons of shoe reviews on the THP home page.

I've read that Wilson Staff are releasing a new complete golf set for women this year. Is that something she could test?

Looking for a good set to the girlfriend that doesn't cost as much as the Callaway set she tried out earlier :)

Tappin' for world peace!

"4 yards longer" tees. I've used them a little and I'm liking them a lot. I'd like to hear others' thoughts on them.

"4 yards longer" tees. I've used them a little and I'm liking them a lot. I'd like to hear others' thoughts on them.

I love the 4 Yards More golf tees! I was introduced to them by a professional golfer (touring) last summer. They are always at the right height and can be used over and over and over... I would definitely recommend them!!!

Loved your feedback on the amp driver during the instant feedback thread and would like to hear about the following drivers.

Ping Faith driver
Taylormade RBZ ladies version
Adams Fast 12 ladies version

Thanks GG

Would love a review of Bette and Court Clothing

I love hearing from everyone so plese keep all your comments and thoughts coming!! Plesae make sure you post your comments on the website under the review so the companies can see them.

I have been getting several requests for different types of reviews, so I have created this thread for you. If there is a product, clothing line, store, etc...that you would like me to review please post it here.

Thanks again to everyone for reading my reviews and being a part of THP!!:banana:

Would love to read some reviews on golf simulators that can be used at home

Would love to read some reviews on golf simulators that can be used at home

Optishot was reviewed by THP last year.

How about a little item called the T-Levl. Thinking of getting on just not 100% sold. Will it work with epoch tees?

This question isn't about a certain product or a brand but on style.
From a female's perspective, How do you feel about us guys wearing white pants on the course? Tacky? Too trendy?

Perhaps a review on the power lag pro and flat wrist pro from Golfjoc, if it hasn't been done. I want to know If it ruins a perfectly good swing or if it really works!

Perhaps a guidance review for "stepping up" in clubs. For example, as a new player, I'm using my s-moms clubs (MacGregor DX circa 1986 + dads Oley III hickory putter) as I re-learn to play the game. I'm OK with these clubs, figuring if I can learn to play well with them, new tech will only improve me down the road.

With price and legit tech improvements, what are good stepping stone club/club set choices for a player.

spazzdog

This question isn't about a certain product or a brand but on style.
From a female's perspective, How do you feel about us guys wearing white pants on the course? Tacky? Too trendy?

I love it when guys dress up on the golf course. So often in everyday life, men are limited to blues, greens and neutrals (not that there is anything wrong with that); it's nice to see my husband wear some color.

I love it when guys dress up on the golf course. So often in everyday life, men are limited to blues, greens and neutrals (not that there is anything wrong with that); it's nice to see my husband wear some color.

I agree! And white pants are fine. I think sometimes the entire outfit may be tacky but if u wear everything right, we don't have anything against white or u being trendy.

I would be interested in the swing box. I think I saw it in a golf magazine a week ago.

iswingbox.com

How about a Sassy Caddy travel bag (the ones golf4her sell). I think a lot of people on here have a wife or girlfriend who golf but don't spend the time looking at equipment. So it would be nice to know if these bags function as well as they look.

How about the Hydroflask water bottle. Used mine tonight and it was incredible. Heck I'm still drinking out of it and its ice cold

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Back