What would you like Golfer Gal to review?

Please do, we would love to hear about it.

I still love my Burner the best. I keep trying new drivers against it and I still go back to the Burner. I hit a few other drivers a bit further but the Burner is straight everytime. I seem to be able to work the ball better with it and I feel I have more control.

I still love my Burner the best. I keep trying new drivers against it and I still go back to the Burner. I hit a few other drivers a bit further but the Burner is straight everytime. I seem to be able to work the ball better with it and I feel I have more control.

Yep
where you want is always better than long and in trouble.

My 22* fairway wood goes farther than my 23* hybrid (don't even ask why I have both), but I know where my hybrid will put the ball. It's my go to club for the second shot.

My 22* fairway wood goes farther than my 23* hybrid (don't even ask why I have both), but I know where my hybrid will put the ball. It's my go to club for the second shot.

Is a 22* a 7W?

Is a 22* a 7W?

5W. I'd prefer a 4W, but PING doesn't make them for left-handed women, and there are too many different brands in my bag as it is.

I thought 19* was a 5W?

Oh, I gotchya.

We've had this conversation on another thread, but the heads are basically the same for men's and women's clubs. There is so little available specifically for left-handed women that I may end up having men's clubheads and women's flex shafts put together specifically for me, if only to reduce the number of different brands in my bag.

Have you seen the Maggie Lane spring line in Golfsmith? It's cute as all get out!

(A bad picture, I love the matching white shirt and print skirt though!)
EWS919MAG_EWS919MAG_02.jpg

I may be wrong with this one, but I believe that the line is owned by Golfsmith. If that is the case we most likely will not be reviewing the line. Its unfortunate but most store owned brands do not get reviewed.

Have you guys checked-out DAWGS Golf shoes? They are kind of like Crocks. They had a lot of buzz at the PGA show. Just curious about the product and if anyone would wear them on the golf course. Seems like everyone is trying to come out with the "next-big-thing" when it comes to golf shoes. Here's the link Women's Golf Spirit Shoes

We have contacted Dawgs and they were not interested in having their products reviewed by "anybody".

We have contacted Dawgs and they were not interested in having their products reviewed by "anybody".

When a company does that, does it give you a red flag, like they have no confidence in their product? I would think that by doing so just gives people negative vibes about the product and even the company.

BTW, I have the golf Crocs and I wouldn't wear those anywhere but the range. They have very little stability, especially with no socks (and if you wear socks with them you look like a goofball).

I am not sure it gives me red flags. Some companies just do not like to have products reviewed. Others want to see the review before we publish it...Something we will NEVER do.

But in the end, it is really up to the companies and if they would like fair and unbiased reviews, we are always here and we contact every single company. Most have come on board and like what they see here and love the forum member response in return.

They have not been. It is more of a novelty item so we have not reached out to them.

Okay, how about Golf Gators? They are golf flip flops. I am assuming these are a novelty item. But curious if they have ever been reviewed. Golf Gators.

That's interesting. I wonder if people would wear those to play golf. I know we have talked about this in the forum before but I wonder how much stability those could actually give a person, plus think of the tan lines haha.

GG, I haven't found anything of this new cleveland line for women. I need to buy the girlfriend a new set, and she liked the blooms, but I am curious as to what is coming next for Cleveland womens clubs.

GG, I haven't found anything of this new cleveland line for women. I need to buy the girlfriend a new set, and she liked the blooms, but I am curious as to what is coming next for Cleveland womens clubs.

From everything I have been told from Cleveland the bloom line is carrying over. I do not believe they will be making a new line, maybe some tweaks to the blooms but nothing brand new.

Thanks, I didnt realize how old the posts were on the first page. thats my bad. sorry

Back