What would you like Golfer Gal to review?

Thanks, I didnt realize how old the posts were on the first page. thats my bad. sorry

Oh no worries at all. You had me wondering if they were coming out with a new ladies set but as far as I know it's just the bloom set again. I really liked the bloom set too, once I got past the look at address I thought they performed really well.

I know you review a lot of great products, but do you ever review golf courses as it relates to which golf courses are best for women? I know Golf For Women used to invite a panel of prominent women in the golf industry to nominate their favorite public access courses, taking into account the entire golf experience from the quality of the course to the aesthetics and amenities. Then they would publish the results in their magazine. Could be a great marketing tool and give you an advantage into the women's golf market. Especially, since Golf for Women is out of publication.

As a small publication without GD's money behind us, it is a cost thing that keeps us from doing that.

I know you review a lot of great products, but do you ever review golf courses as it relates to which golf courses are best for women? I know Golf For Women used to invite a panel of prominent women in the golf industry to nominate their favorite public access courses, taking into account the entire golf experience from the quality of the course to the aesthetics and amenities. Then they would publish the results in their magazine. Could be a great marketing tool and give you an advantage into the women's golf market. Especially, since Golf for Women is out of publication.

As a small publication without GD's money behind us, it is a cost thing that keeps us from doing that.

I would LOVE to be able to do something like that, but unfortunately, like JB said at this time we just don't have the funding for that. I sure hope we can get there though, I love the idea.

have you reviewed the ladies set of Solare from Callaway?

Would it be possible for you to review the new Titleist SoLo golf ball?

ps: when you are done, I would be happy to take them off your hands. :)

This may not be the right place for this, but I realized that in your coverage of the PGA Show, there was no Pahr Golf. Did they fall prey to the bad economy?

This may not be the right place for this, but I realized that in your coverage of the PGA Show, there was no Pahr Golf. Did they fall prey to the bad economy?

PAHR is still around, however they do not have a new Spring line yet so they did not come to the PGA Show. Our friend at PAHR, has also moved on and started his own business importing some great brands to the US.

Have you guys reviewed any women's golf gloves? I see GloveIt, HJ Glove, and Lady Classic all over the place...wondering what your thoughts are on them.

We have reviewed GloveIt. The Hackers Paradise GloveIt Review.

I love their stuff especially the Nicole Miller stuff. I have an argyle glove by her that I simply love. I think it's seen better days at this point but I still wear it.

We have reviewed GloveIt. The Hackers Paradise GloveIt Review.

I love their stuff especially the Nicole Miller stuff. I have an argyle glove by her that I simply love. I think it's seen better days at this point but I still wear it.

We like GloveIt in this house because they have junior gloves. Boo Girl loves hers.

and they have so many great matchy-matchy items. :clapp:

Can't beat matchy-matchy! (Are you listening, Grogger?)

Boo dirtied the palm in hers last year, playing in the bunker. She'd like this one:

G151.jpg

Me, I'm going for this:

G101.jpg

Cobra S2 driver or Ping Rhapsody

Cobra S2 driver or Ping Rhapsody

I would like to see a test for the new Cobra S2 Driver or maybe the Ping Rhapsody driver.

I would like to see a test for the new Cobra S2 Driver or maybe the Ping Rhapsody driver.

She liked the Rhapsody very much when she tried it. When determining which driver she was going to purchase 2 years ago and decided on the Burner driver over the Rhapsody.

How about grips and shafts?

Women's putters? :confused2:

How about grips and shafts?

We have never had much luck reviewing grips. Companies don't seem all that interested in having their grips reviewed and it's kind of hard because you would have to remove your current grips to test them on the course.

As for shafts, we are hoping to do some lady shaft reviews later in 2010.

Women's putters? :confused2:

For putters, while there may be some putters that are considered women's putters, for the most part it's just shorter and pink, a putter is more unisex.

If you have a specific putter you would like me to review I will do my best to get that done for you :D

I still say golf socks :D

Okay, what about Hugo Boss Green for women? This is their first year in the women's market and think they did a great job with the colors, fabric and cut. I would love to hear your opinion on it. I personally fell in love with it. Great lifestyle pieces, especially for the fall.

Okay, what about Hugo Boss Green for women? This is their first year in the women's market and think they did a great job with the colors, fabric and cut. I would love to hear your opinion on it. I personally fell in love with it. Great lifestyle pieces, especially for the fall.

Here are our pictures from the show.

Hugo Boss Booth Pictures - The Hackers Paradise

How about sports bras? :bashful:

Back