What would you like Golfer Gal to review?

Ladies Golf Balls

hey GG ever do any reviews on spikes?

I did a review on the Precept Ladies iQ 180 and iQ Plus. Did you have any others in mind?

Maybe Callaway's soltare line since it has replaced the HX Pearl? Nike has a new Karma out this year as well.

I like the sunglasses idea myself.

GolferGal,

Will Oakley be sending any sunglasses for you to review?

Bummer. I really like my Flak's and you can change lenses in them, too.

any way possible that you could review the tour striker: http://www.tourstriker.com/

with so many forum members being active in the "ask the pro" section, and so many threads on practice/what are you working on, perhaps this product would be nice to review?

Ladies gloves :wink:

How about Ping Rhapsody irons?

How about Ping Rhapsody irons?

They are from a couple of years ago, so the company has not asked us to review them. I am sure a new set will be coming out soon.

So I just wanted to update everyone because I know you all were asking about golf gloves....well just like the sunglasses ask and you shall receive. I have contacted a ton of glove companies and just about everyone has responded. We have almost all the gloves in and we will start the reviewing very soon. Thanks for the great suggestions please keep them coming : )

Can't wait for this. This is often the piece of equipment that gives me grief the most. I wasnt even selecting sizes properly until a year ago. Thank you!
So I just wanted to update everyone because I know you all were asking about golf gloves....well just like the sunglasses ask and you shall receive. I have contacted a ton of glove companies and just about everyone has responded. We have almost all the gloves in and we will start the reviewing very soon. Thanks for the great suggestions please keep them coming : )

YAY!!! Looking forward to the gloves review! I've tried the TaylorMades, the Nikes and Callaways and the HJs but I think I've settled on the Bionic gloves. Looking forwrd to your thoughts :)

Hats! For women. Maybe I have a freakishly small head, but I have a hard time finding hats that dont come over my ears, or if I adjust the strap at the back, doesnt bunch up. Its driving me crazy right now. I've tried junior ones, and then the cap doesnt really give me any face protection...Who knew this would be so important to my game, but then again I do live in CA. One size doesnt fit all:)

How about some nice colorful pants? other than loudmouth golf. I Have tried to find some, but no luck.

I worked on reviewing that product and there is a thread somewhere on the forum about it. We received 3 units and all 3 had to be sent back because they were not working correctly. They were only picking up 1 out of every 5 swings and even then it would show numbers that just were not accurate compared to our VectorX.

How about some nice colorful pants? other than loudmouth golf. I Have tried to find some, but no luck.

I, too, have the hardest time finding golf pants. Especially cool looking ones in my size!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back