What's the best movie you've seen recently?

Jojo Rabbit.

Extraordinary film from Taika Watiti showing WW2 from a German child's perspective. With plenty of goofy humour and heartbreaking humanity.

Jojo Rabbit.

Extraordinary film from Taika Watiti showing WW2 from a German child's perspective. With plenty of goofy humour and heartbreaking humanity.
Good reminder. I’ve been meaning to watch this forever. Need to add it to the queue.

A few days ago on a Delta flight, I enjoyed “Dumb Money” about the GameStop stock run up and how the little guys briefly caused some serious pain for the billionaire power brokers.

Watched Miracle again this week - still a great movie

Last August - Oppenheim.

Watched MI 7 Part One - but it just did not keep me awake - tried it again, fell asleep in the same place. Loved all other MI movies.

Hell or High Water and Sicario, 2 Taylor Sheridan movies are probably both in my top 5 alltime

Watched Madame Webb at the theater the other night. It is NOT that.

Killers of the Flower Moon and I watched a movie called Rustin this past weekend that was really good. Maestro was also good. Bradley Cooper was excellent in it.

Oppenheimer is pretty solid, have watched it twice, and looking up a few things along the way.

We just watched Oppenheimer on the weekend as well, good movie. Makes me want to read the book the screenplay was based on.

Hell or High Water and Sicario, 2 Taylor Sheridan movies are probably both in my top 5 alltime
I just watched Sicario too, been wanting to see it forever. Benicio is a baaaaaad man

1708992137446.png

I just watched Sicario too, been wanting to see it forever. Benicio is a baaaaaad man

I actually prefer Hell or High Water as a movie. I think it's one of the best movies of the modern era TBH....and it's kind of incredible how Chris Pine pulled off a west Texas character like he did

But Sicario has some amazing scenes

The border shootout scene to me is one of the best scenes of any modern action movie. Del Toro is great....but the way they set up the Jeffrey Donovan character too.....when he shakes his head at the guy but you can see he can't wait to be in a shootout. It's so good.

Wonka was a decent movie even if it was a musical. Not as good as the Johny Depp Charlie and the Chocolate Factory but entertaining none the less.

Maestro (Coopers performance makes this worth watching)
The Holdovers

Wolf of Wallstreet.

It's on all the time and I can't not watch it when I run past it.

Just watched The Beekeeper as well. That was pretty good until the very last scene.

Can’t think of anything that has wow’s me recently..

The Menu

I have seen some clips of this and thought “what the heck is this”? Seems potentially weird.. lol

Back