What's the best movie you've seen recently?

Haven't seen a ton since Oppenheimer, so I would still classify it as the best movie I have seen recently.

Watched it last night. Sooooo good. Great cast. Shocked I'd never heard of it before.
Glad you enjoyed it.

Taylor Sheridan wrote it and also Hell or High Water and Wind River.

Haven’t seen High Water ( heard it’s really good as well) but did watch Wind River and I really enjoyed it.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Haven’t seen High Water ( heard it’s really good as well) but did watch Wind River and I really enjoyed it.
And oh by the way...Yellowstone and all of it's spinoffs

Glad you enjoyed it.

Hell or High water is fantastic. Everyone loves Sicario which is also great and the more mainstream of the 3 "american west" movies he did

But Hell or High Water i actually think is a better overall movie. It's really, really good

Hell or High water is fantastic. Everyone loves Sicario which is also great and the more mainstream of the 3 "american west" movies he did

But Hell or High Water i actually think is a better overall movie. It's really, really good
I'll have to check it out. Thanks

Watched The Whale last night. Holy smokes that movie was great

i saw Ricky Stanicky last night, very funny movie. not going to win any awards but well worth the watch. it has one of the funniest scenes i have seen in a long time. right up there with the Melisa McCarthy Bridesmaid bathroom scene.

Did Kung Fu Panda 4 in 3D with the family, good fun but they clearly couldn't get the entire cast back.

Entertaining tho

I have recently watched:
Barbie
The Iron Claw
Anatomy of a Fall
Oppenheimer

That’s probably also my order of preference. All good.

Violent Christmas'was as entertaining the second time.

I have recently watched:
Barbie
The Iron Claw
Anatomy of a Fall
Oppenheimer

That’s probably also my order of preference. All good.
Barbie over Oppenheimer eh?

Th8full8. One of the best western movies I have watched.

Watched 'The Holdovers' last week.

Good film. Touching. It was a nice watch that moved along nicely.

"The Greatest Night In Pop" was an absolutely awesome documentary. Loved it.

I've got to tell you, I never thought I'd like it but got it free so I took a flyer and "American Fiction" was terrific. VERY funny and really so much more than you'd think, the writers did a great job.

I've got to tell you, I never thought I'd like it but got it free so I took a flyer and "American Fiction" was terrific. VERY funny and really so much more than you'd think, the writers did a great job.
Thought it was really good myself

I watched “Red Lights” on Prime this morning during my early morning walk on the treadmill. Quite a twist at the end. Was entertaining watch.

The Killer on netflix. Good flic

i saw Ricky Stanicky last night, very funny movie. not going to win any awards but well worth the watch. it has one of the funniest scenes i have seen in a long time. right up there with the Melisa McCarthy Bridesmaid bathroom scene.
I am going to need to watch that one, it sounds like it'll be good. I'm with you that it probably won't win any awards, but movies don't need to be cinematic masterpieces to just have a good time for a couple of hours.

I am going to need to watch that one, it sounds like it'll be good. I'm with you that it probably won't win any awards, but movies don't need to be cinematic masterpieces to just have a good time for a couple of hours.
I laughed very hard out loud multiple times. After you watch it let me know if it's funny or I'm nuts 🤣

Back