Who is your Favorite NFL Team

I have been a Panthers fan since 1995. I remember driving down to Clemson to watch the first season. I have been to at least 5 games every year since then. It is hard to believe we have been around for 16 years. Before the Panthers were around, I liked the 49er's. I think that was mostly because of Montana.

This is the only one who picked my Chiefs - and that is after his real favorite.

Yeah, but if and when I move out of KC, the Chiefs will still be my team. They have been since I was 7, so 40+ years won't change because of a move. When we move it will probablty be to the Bay area, and I guarantee you I won't be a Raider fan! hahaha The 49ers I could stand, but I'll always be a Chiefs fan first.

I'm with you Smally. Chiefs fan for life and I've not lived close for quite a few years. I actually live closer to Denver now and you know I'm not a big fan of the bronco's.

Green Bay Packers. I was born and raised in Wisconsin and around here, Packers football is a way of life.

I was a huge Suh fan while he was here at Nebraska and have never really had a favorite NFL team, I kind of like cheering for a bit of an underdog, I'd say the Lions I guess!

It's been tough for the better part of a decade to be a die hard Raider fan!!!!!!!

Redskins!!!

The Carolina Panthers. After last season, I think I'm one of the few left! haha

the terrible buffalo bills... probably the only one here to say that...

Proud Seahawks season ticket holder!

The Carolina Panthers. After last season, I think I'm one of the few left! haha

Have no fear, One-T and I are Panthers fans as well dude.

The Steelers.

Everyone is a Cowboys fan. Lock this thread up on that.

hahaha, but then football would suck if everyone liked the same team. I will say this, your Cowboys have the most impressive megatron in all of football.

hahaha, but then football would suck if everyone liked the same team. I will say this, your Cowboys have the most impressive megatron in all of football.

Yeah good point. Megatron plays for the Lions dude. Silly Panthers fan.

hahaha, but then football would suck if everyone liked the same team. I will say this, your Cowboys have the most impressive megatron in all of sports.

Agreed!

I"m sorry for your current situation.

(Niner Fan) :D

What are you sorry for? At least my team has been in the playoffs 6 times in the last 10 years. How have the Niners done? :)

It provides incredible clarity and coverage of all things Romeo.

Somewhere there is a wonderful Heath Ledger joke there. But being as his passing is still recent, I will leave it alone.

You haven't seen Romo fail miserably until you see it on the Megatron.

Yeah good point. Megatron plays for the Lions dude. Silly Panthers fan.

We are silly, and we have the worst colors in all of football.

Antonio Ramiro. Cracks me up that the dude changed his name to Tony Romo. Makes me hope he fails even more.

Back