Who was the first THPer you met?

I met @Rambler and @Spivey for a round at Troon North back in 2014.

Met a whole bunch since then, looking forward to meeting a bunch more.

@Pringles at a TopGolf get together.
2 years later, we were Grandaddy Teammates.

@Pringles at a TopGolf get together.
2 years later, we were Grandaddy Teammates.
Woah! That’s cool!

It is so interesting to see people’s stories and how they met THPers.

First THPers I met were @ntanygd760, @Smiter, and @Hamfist. We played on some diabolical greens at Deer Ridge I drove over 2 hrs one way to meet them, since then have played with many more and have never been disappointed yet.

First THPers I met were @ntanygd760, @Smiter, and @Hamfist. We played on some diabolical greens at Deer Ridge I drove over 2 hrs one way to meet them, since then have played with many more and have never been disappointed yet.
sz

It was darn nice to meet you to! I hope other than those greens (I don’t tend them, 🤷‍♂️ ) it was enjoyable! Good luck my young friend!

That was a fun foursome! Miss you guys. Not much time for golf anymore for me unfortunately. Hope your game is good!
My game is still as awful as always, but I've learned to accept it, and just enjoy the time on the course. Not that I have much time for golf either, but I squeeze a round or three in each year. Happy Birthday Barry!

@vdubtx got a round of golf in together after being paired with team paradise! Tony is a great guy!

It is awesome what people are willing to do to join other THPers. @Nappy drove 4 hours to join us in Minnesota.

I don’t think I want to see those greens you guys speak of!

@ddec, we met in a Best Buy parking lot in Albany and drove to his MC SeeMore putter fitting.

@Ottawaclo was my 1st in a long line of pretty cool THPers!

Was good fun that day, thought @Hamfist was going to have a hole in 1 after bouncing off the rocks

I have a photo I’ve never posted of that moment, 😂.

So close, would have been the craziest hole in one I’ve ever seen. Not that I’ve seen a lot, but from my perspective at the cart, it looked like it went in. I was stuck between filming it and going nuts? 😂.

Was a Great Day and I’m honored to have the pleasure to meet you and @Golfers Anonymous @Hamfist ? I still don’t know about that guy? 😂.

You need to call me brother. You still got a free round of golf to play with me.

That offer wasn’t mine originally but applies to any THP’er.

Heck. I have a Trackman place close. Anyone of my Ohio friends (or anyone) wants to hit it this winter with me, let me know. I’ll show you how a broken in half former long driver warms up? 😂 it ain’t pretty and there’ll be lots of grunting and strange creaks.

Once I have the equipment warmed up, there’ll be more and worse… 🤣

That was a fun foursome! Miss you guys. Not much time for golf anymore for me unfortunately. Hope your game is good!

I hope you’re doing well Barry, long time no see sir

The only THPer that I've ever actually met in person was @razaar when I went over to Brisbane a couple of Februarys ago. Great guy and a great day.

This number will increase exponentially in 2022....

I have a photo I’ve never posted of that moment, 😂.

So close, would have been the craziest hole in one I’ve ever seen. Not that I’ve seen a lot, but from my perspective at the cart, it looked like it went in. I was stuck between filming it and going nuts? 😂.

Was a Great Day and I’m honored to have the pleasure to meet you and @Golfers Anonymous @Hamfist ? I still don’t know about that guy? 😂.
Neither do I.

And one of the highlights of that round was Smiter having to call the clubhouse after the cart nanny stranded him as we all stood on the tee box wondering what the hell he was doing just sitting there.

Neither do I.

😂

I’m at day 9 Rona, I don’t know a lot other than I’m sick of being sick. And it’s always fun to pick on Hamfist? Sorry. I expect the same though.

This year has sucked. I did meet someone (you’d be shocked, she’s not even ugly) but otherwise? 👎🏻

😂

I’m at day 9 Rona, I don’t know a lot other than I’m sick of being sick. And it’s always fun to pick on Hamfist? Sorry. I expect the same though.

This year has sucked. I did meet someone (you’d be shocked, she’s not even ugly) but otherwise? 👎🏻
Dang, that sucks. The 'Rona, I mean.

Dang, that sucks. The 'Rona, I mean.

Ehh, it’s a miracle with my job I’ve made it this far. I seriously thought I was immune, lol 😂. I mean I’m exposed every day, many times. Took me this long to catch it.

Sucks. Ain’t the end for me at least (I don’t say that lightly, I’ve lost, as most have, many). I don’t think. I’ll PM you, let you know some details.

Ya know, I honestly don't remember who it was. Maybe Mike Dean at an Ohio Gathering?

Ya know, I honestly don't remember who it was. Maybe Mike Dean at an Ohio Gathering?

i mean at least ours wasn’t each other? We may never have THP’ed again (joke). We’d still be wise to never golf again but that’s not what here’s about?:)

Back