Who's Excited for Harry Potter?!?

I saw it last night and I thought it was a great ending to the series. I've read all the books and seen all the movies. I do now feel like I've said goodbye to a friend I've had for 10+ years. A little sad.

Agreed!

Had a "date night" with the wife last night and saw HP7.2. Wrapped things up nicely. Great movie!

I just read that the HP7.2 movie broke a cool 1 Billion USD in world wide earnings.

Went to see it in REALD 3D yesterday. On top of it being a good movie and a great family day out, the bottom half of the screen was having focus issues and we all got another future 3D movie free!

I can honestly say that I've never seen a Harry Potter flick. I hear they're great, just not my cup of tea.

I can honestly say that I've never seen a Harry Potter flick. I hear they're great, just not my cup of tea.

Id rather go see Cowboys and Aliens. Matter of fact I did go see it but for some reason I didnt see TMex in the movie.

Id rather go see Cowboys and Aliens. Matter of fact I did go see it but for some reason I didnt see TMex in the movie.

I would rather see that too. Movies about teenagers who play with magic aren't really my thing. I've been over Harry Potter for about a decade now. Thank god it's over. Can I lock this one up now? hahaha

I would rather see that too. Movies about teenagers who play with magic aren't really my thing. I've been over Harry Potter for about a decade now. Thank god it's over. Can I lock this one up now? hahaha

haha. Well, there is more Harry Potter coming out. J.K. Rowling is starting something new called Pottermore. Sorry TC, it looks like this may go on for a while.

haha. Well, there is more Harry Potter coming out. J.K. Rowling is starting something new called Pottermore. Sorry TC, it looks like this may go on for a while.

Are you freaking serious? Can we just rename this thread as opposed to starting a new one, lol

Are you freaking serious? Can we just rename this thread as opposed to starting a new one, lol

Im not over it because I never got into it. Just like you said, teens that play with magic wands. I thought teens like boobs,cars and sports?

Dude, TC Jr. is probably going to get into the Potter books pretty soon... hahahahaha

Im not over it because I never got into it. Just like you said, teens that play with magic wands. I thought teens like boobs,cars and sports?

At least Harry Potter is not about Vampires who suck....blood.

Saw that this morning, I roared. Loved it!

Back