Who's Excited for Harry Potter?!?

I can hit a target with a m-16, no scope, at 500yds lefty and righty... LOL

Now that's a skill. I have enough problems hitting a dove 20 yards from me with a 12 gauge shot gun!

I shall be watching this with the wife, don't know why they have done the last one in 3d though

I can hit a target with a m-16, no scope, at 500yds lefty and righty... LOL

Yeah thats pretty impressive. I have an M4 and I know I couldnt even get close to doing that.

I shall be watching this with the wife, don't know why they have done the last one in 3d though

Is it all in 3D? I know for the 5th book (maybe 6th) the last 10-20 min were in 3D. Didn't care for the effects.

Is it all in 3D? I know for the 5th book (maybe 6th) the last 10-20 min were in 3D. Didn't care for the effects.

Not sure, just going off the trailer that says in 3D

have to watch it as have seen all the others and read all the books

Now that's a skill. I have enough problems hitting a dove 20 yards from me with a 12 gauge shot gun!

Yeah thats pretty impressive. I have an M4 and I know I couldnt even get close to doing that.

Thanks...it's a pity that I don't care for any type of guns.. LOL

Just booked tickets for the final film. Decided to watch it on the Monday morning when all the kids will be in school

The wife and I have had our tickets for a few days now. AMC theaters arond here is doing a special, we go see Part 1 at 9 something, followed by a short break, then at 12:01 on the 15th we see part 2.

They didn't do the whole series in 3d. the only thing that was done in 3d was the Imax special features for the last one, because they didn't want to delay the realease as it would have taken another month or 2 to get all the 3d right. Doesn't matter to me as I see no need to see any film in 3d.

The wife and I have had our tickets for a few days now. AMC theaters arond here is doing a special, we go see Part 1 at 9 something, followed by a short break, then at 12:01 on the 15th we see part 2.

They didn't do the whole series in 3d. the only thing that was done in 3d was the Imax special features for the last one, because they didn't want to delay the realease as it would have taken another month or 2 to get all the 3d right. Doesn't matter to me as I see no need to see any film in 3d.

I agree. I don't see much value in 3D and hate wearing the glasses over my eyeglasses. I'm looking forward to HP7P2 but unless my teens talk me into it I do not plan on attending the midnight showing. I'm too old for that. Prob a good idea to re-view HP7P1 beforehand.

I also don't see the need to make the final one 3d, but never the less I am watching the 3d version

Hope it lives up to the book

I agree. I don't see much value in 3D and hate wearing the glasses over my eyeglasses. I'm looking forward to HP7P2 but unless my teens talk me into it I do not plan on attending the midnight showing. I'm too old for that. Prob a good idea to re-view HP7P1 beforehand.

This will be the first time ever I have gone to a midnight showing of anything. My sister-in-law is going to watch the kids until we get out. My wife even took the day of off so that we could go. I figured what the hell, since it's the last one.

We would be going soon, but with a newborn we can't just leave him for 2-3 hours and certainly don't want to take him with us. Luckily he'll be to his 2 months old point on August 20th and the movie should still be playing well into September, so we hope to catch it sometim in late August/early September. Should be smaller crowds by then, too. My wife is a big fan of the books, though most of the movies tick her off because of the changes they made. We have high hopes for the last one based on the trailers, though.

I am looking forward to this movie. I just hope it was better than part 1. Part 1 was ok but not great IMHO. I thought of it like Part 2 of the star wars prequel - not that great but necessary for background and setup for the finale.

Team Hackers dont watch Hairy Dolphin movies.

I am looking forward to this movie. I just hope it was better than part 1. Part 1 was ok but not great IMHO. I thought of it like Part 2 of the star wars prequel - not that great but necessary for background and setup for the finale.

I agree with that, the best part of the book is the second part so the film should be great

My wife won tickets to the NYC premier on monday. Guess who isnt goung with her? This guy! Lol

Tap tap taparoo

Today's the day! AG and I are going early tomorrow to try to beat some of the crowds. Pretty darn excited!

This very well could be the biggest movie of all time. What does everybody think? Will this shatter box office records? I'm thinking it could. It's got the hype and usually that's a good indicator.

Monday for me and can't wait (a bit sad really). Will be avoiding this thread till after I have seen it so not to spoil it (even though I have read the book)

Monday for me and can't wait (a bit sad really). Will be avoiding this thread till after I have seen it so not to spoil it (even though I have read the book)

I haven't read the book and have no idea how it ends. Luke Skywalker saves the day right?

If someone does want to put a review up or anything like that, please put it in a spoiler tag so people who are not seeing it right away can still look at the thread if they want. Thanks!

I haven't read the book and have no idea how it ends. Luke Skywalker saves the day right?

If someone does want to put a review up or anything like that, please put it in a spoiler tag so people who are not seeing it right away can still look at the thread if they want. Thanks!

I might go next week, during the week, you couldnt pay me enough money to go this weekend, I HATE CROWDS

No spoilers, I know how much many are looking forward to this. The wife and I were at the theater last night at 8 to see part 1 again, and then hung around for the Part 2 premiere at midnight. My multiplex has 24 theaters, and every single one of them was showing a midnight showing, and I think they were all in 3-d, I know ours was, and we didn't intend for that. I will just say that my wife, who hasn't read the books, unlike myself, LOVED it and got a number of questions finally answered for her.

Wearing Sligo to HP!

a6890d87-c823-f525.jpg

TapaTalk: Killing my phone's battery since 2010.

Will this shatter box office records? I'm thinking it could. It's got the hype and usually that's a good indicator.

This movie would have to triple the highest grossing HP film to do it. Regardless, I hope it is a great movie and a great end to the series. (The series is already the highest grossing series.) My little sister and I have seen all the HP films together, so Sunday morning we're going to cap it off together.

Seeing it tonight. Can't wait. I read the books and have enjoyed most of the movies.

just tap it in!

Back