Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 Cavity Irons

I would hang these on my bedroom ceiling so I can drift off every night to these beauties. These so far are the only irons I've seen that compare to the Nikes for me:wilsonstaff:

Just looked at the pics again god these are good looking.

I would hang these on my bedroom ceiling so I can drift off every night to these beauties. These so far are the only irons I've seen that compare to the Nikes for me:wilsonstaff:

I don't know man, I think these and the Bstone J40 Cavity backs are the hottest irons on the market (looks wise). If those Bstones were available in LH, I'd be selling plasma to get them.

If I had these, I would name the PW, Larry "Bird".

You guys are strange.

Oh....I get it....pretty clever JB. The birdie has tweeted. I can't wait to see these.

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Man some people possibly getting very lucky soon. I just stared at the pic again for a good 2 minutes.

Ok, now I definitely get it. I'm so dense.

Some seriously lucky "peeps" haha

Sexy.. w/s is stepping it up. So clean. Yes please

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

I swear I keep hearing a chirp.

Stop it Hawk!

I have to go to my golf store today to get some club work done for One-T. I'm going to hit the FG Tours and imagine they are these.

These irons are so serious! I would be such a serious golfer if I bagged them.

oooh. That sounds fun!

I actually spotted some W/S gear in Dick's the other day. I wonder if they will carry these?

oooh. That sounds fun!

I actually spotted some W/S gear in Dick's the other day. I wonder if they will carry these?

Seriously? W/S in Dick's? That's cool.

Yep. I saw the Ci9's and the Di11's iirc.

None of the Dicks around me have W/S stuff. At least not the Di11's or Ci9's.

Have you looked very recently? This was the first time I've ever seen them and it was just a few days ago.

Have you looked very recently? This was the first time I've ever seen them and it was just a few days ago.

Well not in the last few days or maybe the last few weeks. I did see some Wilson clubs in one of them a long time ago but it was a set of Walmart type irons. Nothing good. Maybe they have them now. I'll check this weekend.

Well not in the last few days or maybe the last few weeks. I did see some Wilson clubs in one of them a long time ago but it was a set of Walmart type irons. Nothing good. Maybe they have them now. I'll check this weekend.

I've seen the Wilson Pro-Staff irons that you're talking about as well. I wonder what the deal is and if they are going to start carrying the W/S regularly. That would be awesome imo.

Might have to start hanging out at Dicks if these irons are going to be there. :alien:

Back