Woods Back Next Weekend

Not sure where his game will be next week, but I know I wouldn't want to play TW in match play.

+1

Sent from my operating system using thumbs 2.0

Not sure where his game will be next week, but I know I wouldn't want to play TW in match play.

I hear ya, I wouldn't wanna listen to a guy spazzing out and throwing clubs for 18 holes either.

Breaking NEWS!!!!

Tiger's back next weekend @ Doral.

And he`s going to win by 10-15 strokes! Its going to be like the US open at Pebble Beach all over again.

He's owned this course in the past dudes. Also, this guy saw him swing and said he's totally back. Quit hating!

He's owned this course in the past dudes. Also, this guy saw him swing and said he's totally back. Quit hating!

Epic! +1

Breaking NEWS!!!!

Tiger's back next weekend @ Doral.

I never expected this one, lmao. Dude, are you sure?

Not so much. I believe he will again, just don't know if it's going to happen anytime real soon. Seems to still be fighting his swing.

Tiger Woods???? Is that the video game guy?

All he needs to do is hit the ball better and make a few putts.

Kevin

All he needs to do is hit the ball better and make a few putts.

Kevin

Was messing around on Elin really worth it? She made out like a bandit. Tiger, not so much.

Tiger needs Charlie Sheen on the bag if he wants to be WINNING

IDK, Smalls. Kinda stupid/blind if you cheat on Elin.

IDK, Smalls. Kinda stupid/blind if you cheat on Elin.

Amen to that. I wonder if he is dating much now? I would think he would have tabloids following him as soon as he leaves the house.

Simple question this week. You taking TW in Fantasy Golf? I don't expect him to win but he likely won't get DFL either.

Simple question this week. You taking TW in Fantasy Golf? I don't expect him to win but he likely won't get DFL either.

I'm not taking him this week Jake. I took him in the Match Play and he effed me. There's just too many guys who are in better form right now for me to take him. I hope he proves me wrong, but I've been hoping this for a year and a half now.

The fact that it is even a question shows where his game is.

I'm with you TC. I just can't even imagine him having a good round anymore. Sucks, I just want to see good golf. Unless its Phil.... I KID I KID. Lol

Phil has really really won me over. Not that it matters in this thread. Tiger is still more a TMZ type news rather than golfing news. They were talking about his relationship status last week on our morning radio show (not spots related). That's where I see him, more gossip figure than golfer. It sucks to be honest.

I'm not taking him this week Jake. I took him in the Match Play and he effed me. There's just too many guys who are in better form right now for me to take him. I hope he proves me wrong, but I've been hoping this for a year and a half now.

I'm with you TC. I just can't even imagine him having a good round anymore. Sucks, I just want to see good golf. Unless its Phil.... I KID I KID. Lol

Phil has really really won me over. Not that it matters in this thread. Tiger is still more a TMZ type new rather than golfing news. They were talking about his relationship status last week on our morning radio show (not spots related). That's where I see him, more gossip figure than golfer. It sucks to be honest.

It does suck, but this is the path that Tiger chose.

I think it would be intelligent to take a hard look at picking Phil this week. I think he's gonna play solid this week. I never realized how geared up he was for The Masters until I saw him on the Morning Drive the other day.

I know I'm going too. I hope his putting holds up. I wonder if Phil has ever considered a putter change.

It does suck, but this is the path that Tiger chose.

I think it would be intelligent to take a hard look at picking Phil this week. I think he's gonna play solid this week. I never realized how geared up he was for The Masters until I saw him on the Morning Drive the other day.

I am. He makes cuts in stroke play events. Ill keep picking him until he misses one. As long as hes making money, he'll be on my squad.

I hear you buddy, we can be sure he'll get 1 round and maybe 2 rounds of decent golf, but 4 rounds of winning caliber golf from him right now just seems to be a little bit of a reach. He should go to Puerto Rico this week instead, get himself a win against the B leaguers and get some self confidence the Jack Wagon!

I hear you buddy, we can be sure he'll get 1 round and maybe 2 rounds of decent golf, but 4 rounds of winning caliber golf from him right now just seems to be a little bit of a reach. He should go to Puerto Rico this week instead, get himself a win against the B leaguers and get some self confidence the Jack Wagon!

You know what? I think that's what he's missing. He just needs to get that feeling of winning again, or just get that not winning monkey off his back.

I just changed my lineup again. I said I wouldn't do that.

Back